For Sale Hj 60 parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All parts are sold as is. Condition is unknown. Buyer pays shipping.

Starter $150.00
A/C compressor $200.00
P/S pump tensioner casting is broken $100.00

image-370204875.jpg

Cheers Dennis.

image-370204875.jpg

Hey dennis
How much for the ps pump? Or is that price for everything ps related?

The injection pump I got from you is still going strong...knock on wood.

Great to hear. Everything power steering related. Did you get you fill neck? Sorry I forgot about that. Lol.
Cheers Dennis.

That's right. Needed a new 2H and the one I found had A/C and my truck did not. I guy I purchased the motor from was a conversion guy that ran a business swapping motors and said the motor and components where all good. The motor worked as he said it would. Not having seen the A/C run I don't want to misrepresent myself.

If shipping to USA purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and arrangements.

Cheers Dennis.

Hey Dennis. It's Richard. I purchased your BJ last year. After that, I found an FJ60 with a 12HT and bought it. That's what the AC compressor will be for. Feel free to pm me email or we can chat. Nice to connect again.

Richard

Hi Dennis,
I imagine the starter would be perfectly compatible with my 12HT. Any guesses on shipping to Vancouver Island B.C?

Pm sent, however new for format can't use phone or iPad. Send me postal code and I'll check on shipping.
Cheers Dennis.

Hey Dennis
I'm looking for for a used A/C compressor 12volts for my 12ht Engine the reason why because I have 24volts and going to
swap to 12volts .

Sorry should have up dated this, however A/C compressor is sold. I do have the bracket for the A/C unit. The guy I sold the A/C unit to was using the 2H comp with a 12HT mounting bracket, so the 2H mount will work with your 12HT I'm sure. Let me know if you are interested.
Cheers Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom