High beam and side marker bulb replacment suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
I have a high beam/drl and side marker/turn signal bulb out. I am thinking of just swapping to an LED. I read through the forum and haven't had any luck on specific brands that would work, specifically with the high beam/drl. I know a lot of LED 9005s have issues running at different wattage with the DRLs and high beams. Are there any brands that seam to work in that situation to where the drl is disabled or the bulb has has a can bus decoder? If not, Any simple way to disable the DRL function within the LX?
With the side markers, I was just going to go with a diode dynamic 194. Anything I might be overlooking with that decision?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys,
I have a high beam/drl and side marker/turn signal bulb out. I am thinking of just swapping to an LED. I read through the forum and haven't had any luck on specific brands that would work, specifically with the high beam/drl. I know a lot of LED 9005s have issues running at different wattage with the DRLs and high beams. Are there any brands that seam to work in that situation to where the drl is disabled or the bulb has has a can bus decoder? If not, Any simple way to disable the DRL function within the LX?
With the side markers, I was just going to go with a diode dynamic 194. Anything I might be overlooking with that decision?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
@cruiserpatch is your man - reach out!

AFAIK, there is no LED bulb in the market that can function as DRL & high beam. Just disable the DRL and run LED high beam. Use the search function here to lookup what you need to disconnect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom