Hidden subwoofer replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just so you guys know, there is a thread in the merchandise storefront regarding Long Duck Dong's subwoofer box and sub that fit behind the rear right quarter panel, where the stock sub is located. He says that when he gets at least 5 interested, he'll begin making them.
Here's the link:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandis...ck-dong-subwoofer-upgrade-limited-time-2.html

I know that I've been waiting for a long time for him to come back and do these. Post up in that thread, I've had contact with him. We already have two that are ready to buy, so only three more are needed!

I am interested!
Is there a photo of the finished product installed in a truck ? I looked and could find one.

I am interested!
Is there a photo of the finished product installed in a truck ? I looked and could find one.

click the link I put in there and go to the fist post. He's got a link that's all about the making and developing of the box. There should be pictures somewhere in there of the finished box.

There are pics, but not a finished product from what i could see.

There are pics, but not a finished product from what i could see.

Hmm...I'll have to take a look. If you search, I think some other people might have pictures of theirs installed. You should post in the other thread, I've got a list going, and once everybody is fully committed, I'm going to place the order.

Count me in for a 10" box with sub if that makes the minimum.
I wanted one way back when the build thread was going but got busy with other stuff.

I'm not sure where the count is....but, count me in for a 10' enclosure. PM me for info and where to send $.

I'm glad to see this thread revisited; thought I had lost my chance! Thanks!

Bump. We only need one more person to pay Steve to be able to get him to start making the next batch of boxes. Check the thread in the classifieds section, or PM me and let me know if you want in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom