Hi Jeep 4x4 Enthusiasts/ A Dad Needs Help! Please! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys, I'm not a knowledgeable Off-Road enthusiast at all. I know less than nothing, except that usually clubs and forums are friendly to people who appreciate your interest in off-roading. I do. I'm a Dad, Darrell Craig, from Apache Junction, Az. I droveup here to Reno as my parents, my oldest son, and grandson live here. I brought him a 1998 Ford F150 4x4 I bought just for him, because he's been driving a '93 Jeep Wrangler since he got out of college and for the last 6 years or so since working as a graphic designer at a local business, he drove that thing like a champ through freezing winters to support his family. Now he's got the truck, it is more suitable for winter conditions and has a back seat so the grandbaby can ride with them instead of having to stay at home at the time with the baby because his wife had the only safe car that would fit a child. My son has been a stand up guy for YEARS driving a cold As* car to get through school and support his family. I respect him immensely for that. This Ford F150 is the first 4x4 I could ever afford to get him, appropriate for the baby and the winter conditions, it'snice, I'm very proud of it. It will save his belief that the universe does eventually pay back good character.

That said, we have a '93 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 4 cyl that basically just has some tune up and cosmeticissues with the soft top. I'm cleaning it up now as we speak, it will look good in a couple days (Jared doesn't know how to do what I can do). I can take that Jeep to Arizona and probably get $4-$5k just the way it is, but that means I'd have to drive back with my truck and haul it back, etc. The drive kills me, I'm a disabled Vet, and everytime I do it (two or three times in the last ten years) it hurts.

I'd rather sell it to someone here who can appreciate it's worth and give a fair amount. Jared needs the money for rent and Christmas, now that he has the truck he'll be able to take the baby to daycare.

I'd like to get $2,500 to fell like I didn't throw it away cheap. What do you guys think? Anyone out there think they'd like to see it and help out a family?

My number is 480-300-1528 Jared lives off Robb Dr. and Lindsay in Reno. This is no scam, if you'd like to come look, I'll have lunch or dinner or something waiting for you, you can meet me and grandma, and Lucas our grandbaby, and if they're not at work, Jared and Jamie, Lucas' mommy and daddy. Have a beer or Starbucks and look at and drive the vehicle and make an offer. Please help, I have until the 6th of December and then have to go home. Thanks!

Hi! I just read your post as I feel like we might be the only people on Ih8mud trying to sell our jeeps. Did you sell it yet? I’d recommend NAXJA or One of the Jeep forums for more responses. Anyway, I hope you got it sold!

I got mine sold and after I put a ton of money and work into it even though I didn’t need to. I like selling things that aren’t going to break on someone right after they buy it. Maybe to my detriment. I don’t sell many, keep things forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom