Hey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey thanks, fledgling group here.... look forward to meeting people and organizing another fine chapter :cool:

We've got great places to wheel i.e. Rausch Creek and Paragon.. and good access to other areas as well so hopefully all the toy enthusiasts will chime in and we can meet up for a meal and :beer:

post um up!!!!!

we need a list so we can contact people easily about wheeling or BBQin'

:D

Have fun everyone.. My bit of advice here on getting a club going and started.. get your core group together and become great friends.. That's basically what it's all about.. I have the majority of my closest friends from the Cruiser world.. If your friends aren't cruiserheads, you can easily convert em! :)
Once you get your core group together, holler we'll help you out in becoming a chapter if you so desire.. Not a necessity but you get to become more involved in the TLCA at that point..

I moved your original thread to here.. There is a re-direct on the original section..

First meeting can be at East Coast PIGS!!!! I plan to arrive Thursday afternoon with Bob B.

When I lived in Camp Hill, PA in the early 80's, and was a member of a local club, Capital 4wd, we used to have an in with the CO of Indiantown Gap. He would let us play in the tank traps to our hearts content. As long as we kept out of the shelling area, we were good to go. Anyone know the current CO?

Finding interested people

I just got the Cruiser Assistance club list. (thanks Woody) Everyone on there is east of me. :doh: Might want to contact those people on the list to see if they would be interested in a TLCA chapter in PA. I'm also a 3fe'r on the yahoo 3fe club/mailing list. Has anyone checked with TLCA for a list of members in Pa?

*how* far East?
like Pittsburg???
I'm smack dab in the middle of the state on I-81 so you're probably not too far (unless you're in Pittsburg :) )

right now, the most common trail rides are in Rausch Creek and Paragon. however, get togethers would be fun and are also what we're trying to accomplish.
not decided yet where they will be. probably all different places

wait! Linden.... duh... you're not west, you're north!
(Williamsport-ish right?)
yea, Paragon is out I-80 then south on I-81 to Hazelton. Maybe 1 1/2 hour from you?

but, depending, I kind of thought of Harrisburg as a *central* area for us all. we'll have to see once we figure out where everyone is :)

Yup Williamsport. Just west of there on 220. Funny thing is, up here we call ourselves Central Pa, and Harrisburg is south central. Down there most people say they are central pa...... :D I guess it's a play on words.
There was a couple of 3fe guys that wanted to get together for a chat, before they left for the 3fe bash. Was waiting on them to mention this again. One was Dennis McCarthy. I think??

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom