Heritage Edition lifted!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally, someone did what needed to be done!!!! Someone had a good income year. Screenshot from an custom 4x4 shop IG post. Looks so good. Exactly what I would do to a new LC. I have too many LC's now, but My wife's LX would look good like this.

Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 8.00.28 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 8.01.13 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 8.01.45 AM.png

Yawn. Not new. Eric Sargeant at Ed Martin Toyota has been doing lifted Heritages and posting them here as long as the Heritage has been out. And also, the Heritage is just a package on a regular 200 series cruiser. People have been lifting 200s since they came out...

Last edited:
Looks strong! Yeah, same formula others might have done, but I'm always a sucker for more pictures. Good pictures and these are great.

Sexy car. I have had too many vehicle. Have to many now come to think of it. I think I have coronavehiclerus. That I know is incurable. Except divorce...I survived that too. Eric is an ambassador to the LC not a car salesman.

Looks nice I was expecting bigger also ... I like the wheels and tires . I was looking at the Heritage prior Covid 19 most the dealers were asking all the money high 80’s in pricing acting like its the latest / greatest .
I like the base models .
Considering missing .
Running Boards
Cooler glove box
Rear seats
Body side moldings was a big no sale for me .
I could do the Slee running boards but with out the body side moldings lots of rude people love to put door dents in my nice vehicles .
I felt I would be paying more for less .
Now after Covid 19 same dealers have been contacting me with offers around 80k or less On the Heritage models .
I made a deal , I picked up a new 2019 base for 75k and can add the forged wheels and better roof rack and still have money left over .
Heritage looks nice . MEH

Everything needs to be shocking to measure up to click-bait.

This might do it
1588981825367.png

Can anyone determine tire size on that build?

I assume they are running a 1.25" spacer as well.

Reactions: HGB
@RKTINC super cool truck!
Here is another lifted HE marvel to gawk at. Anyone else got one to share?

5D2405E3-375B-4A1C-BFE7-DA486303B233.jpeg

Finally, someone did what needed to be done!!!! Someone had a good income year. Screenshot from an custom 4x4 shop IG post. Looks so good. Exactly what I would do to a new LC. I have too many LC's now, but My wife's LX would look good like this.

View attachment 2299560

View attachment 2299561

View attachment 2299562
Hey I for one like it! Tell us lol the specs what kinds of suspension, how high is the lift, tire size, is there spacers on the wheels etc etc etc.

Perhaps someone could point out what is the differentiating factor with this build? It looks like a 200 with minimal lift and slightly larger tires. What is generating all of the excitement?

Dude lifted his truck lots of guys life their trucks throw on tires and are excited to share!!!! He lobes the way his truck looks... isn’t this a land cruiser forum of which everyone loves to see pictures lol...

Dude lifted his truck lots of guys life their trucks throw on tires and are excited to share!!!! He lobes the way his truck looks... isn’t this a land cruiser forum of which everyone loves to see pictures lol...
It isn't the dude's truck, he's posting pictures he found. But okay, I guess the point is that people like to see pictures of land cruisers. Fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom