Heritage Edition headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I recently purchased a 2021 Heritage Edition with 17K miles on it and just joined the forum. It is in excellent shape except the headlights seem to have a haze on the inside on both sides with a vertical haze line in front of the bright lens. I have taken it to the dealer and they said it is normal. I have looked at many different land cruisers and none have displayed this issue. Curious if anyone else has seen this?

22EA3925-15F7-4D1A-9D04-8ACFE023F02D.png

E6AF37D7-EAE5-4CBF-978B-267DAA47BB38.jpeg

Seems a little premature for a 2021 most modern plastic headlight lenses will fog and haze over years of UV exposure. If it gets worse or if the current haze bothers you, you can polish them with some rubbing compound but be sure to coat them with a protective spray immediately thereafter.

Seems a little premature for a 2021 most modern plastic headlight lenses will fog and haze over years of UV exposure. If it gets worse or if the current haze bothers you, you can polish them with some rubbing compound but be sure to coat them with a protective spray immediately thereafter.
Thanks for the reply and thoughts on the lights. Unfortunately the haze is on the inside of both housings and nothing can be done to them.

I’m not sure I see what your talking about. Are you talking about inside the circular light or the housing that both circular lights are in?

Here are a few pics of the heritage lights I installed last week.

View attachment 3041869

View attachment 3041865View attachment 3041868

Any chance you're willing to sell your original headlights? My driver's side cracked in the corner (chipped off the corner a little bit, the headlight is still sealed watertight, though). I was going to use clear RTV to glue the chipped off piece back on, but I would rather get a replacement if you're willing to part with yours. We both live in Austin, so that's super convenient, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom