Heritage bronze color code? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would love to know this as well. I’ve not had any luck getting actual Heritage wheels for my black ‘20, so I think I‘m going the Tundra TRD Pro BBS route from a local Toyota parts dealer. I asked if they would powder coat the wheels but he said they don’t do that.

An option I f you have a heritage already and have the rims, take them to a good paint shop that can scan the paint and generate a matching color.

Well, I called BBS today. The person there was very friendly and seemed knowledgeable. He said the Heritage wheels are made in Japan and handled by BBS's business unit there. He said that unit is very independent, and he hasn't had much luck getting color codes in the past from them. He suggested I remove a wheel and use the back surface for color scanning at a shop with a scanner.

I work with a couple Japanese translators and might ask someone to give the Japan office a ring...

Last edited:
Bringing this to the top. Did anyone figure out what the paint code is for the Bronze Heritage wheels?

Bringing this to the top. Did anyone figure out what the paint code is for the Bronze Heritage wheels?
You’re probably aware of this thread, but if not, powder coat colors have been discussed a little...

You’re probably aware of this thread, but if not, powder coat colors have been discussed a little...

Thanks for sharing. Was not aware of the thread, but actually looking for touch up paint for wheels damage corrections. Already have a small nick from one wheel dismount by the dealer when installing front spacers.

Bumping thread.
Prospector 8-2-7120-00. This a paint code i saw on another thread here that would closely match the bronze wheel color. Any idea where to get this or anyone else have any suggestions to fix chips and scratches on the heritage edition rims without buying a new one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom