Help with wiring FJ62 O2 sensors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

The previous owner of my FJ62 wired in some universal, screw in bung O2 sensors when they built the exhaust system for the truck. I haven't been able to get rid of the O2 sensor codes, so I've welded in the appropriate Toyota O2 sensor bungs into my system, and I'm attempting to wire in the right Toyota style Denso sensors to eliminate variables. The problem is when they installed the universal sensors, they cut off the Toyota wire connectors, so I'm trying to figure out how to wire these.

I'm hoping there's an expert out there that can/will help me discern which wire on my truck harness ties into the harnesses on the sensors. I've looked at a wiring diagram, but I just can't seem to sort this out.

The research I've done on the Denso sensors I have say the following:

Blue: Signal +
White: Earth
Black: Heater
Black: Heater

I just can't find anything that tells me the same for the wiring from the ECU to the sensors.

Here's what I have coming from the ECU:

Pass side bank:
Orange:
Brown:
Yellow with Red stripe:
White:

Driver side bank:
Grey:
Blue with White stripe:
Brown:
Yellow with Red stripe:

Is there anyone that knows which is Signal +, Earth, Heater, Heater on the FJ62 harness? You'd be a life saver! I just can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

I actually just had this same issue with mine. The previous owner cut the harness connectors for my O2s. This is what I came up with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom