Help with GSMTR pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sunset South Carolina, Tamassee, South Carolina
Just got back from GSMTR. I want to post a couple pics but can't get it to happen. Not computer literate at this end. :confused:
Any help woul be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

well I host my own using a company to store them on and just link into that. If you want e-mail them to me I'll put them up for you in the morning.

marshall@828rugs.com

Thanks Marshall.

I'll pick out a few and get them off to you
We finally got Mike's truck running good enough for trail riding all week. Still needs some tweeking. New cap and wires really helped.

Jim

Jim, Good to hear you all got back home safe. That's a long haul. Looking forward to your pics.

Alan

nice pics

Great addition to my screen saver set.
I note Jim's Cabin Cruiser with fuel injection seems to
run well at some .....ahem.....radical angles. ;)
Upper 2 is still bad to the bone.
Isn't that Helicopter pad where Mike does the side roll?
I'm glad to see the Florida boys do good welding. :)

Trollhole said:
hey how do I get in touch with Mike I need to get him some money

Mike owes Alan $80.00 If you could pay Alan, he could then refund the rest to Mike. (Via me upon my return to the upstate next month.)

I suspect that was for the drive shaft??

Jim

Gundy said:
Great addition to my screen saver set.
I note Jim's Cabin Cruiser with fuel injection seems to
run well at some .....ahem.....radical angles. ;)
Upper 2 is still bad to the bone.
Isn't that Helicopter pad where Mike does the side roll?
I'm glad to see the Florida boys do good welding. :)

I need to locate my ignition key switch closer to my seat. That thing was hard to reach when I was up-side-down. That or get a dead-man mercury switch like they have in race cars....

That is the top of Helicopter where mike rolled.

Amen on the welding.......... I thought about my welding skills as I was rotating in a way I am not that familiar with.....

Man that is a great way to do some under body work, why haven't I thought of that earlier. I mean why crawl under that cruiser and get all dirty when I should just flip it on it's side and git-r-dun.

CruisinTiger said:
Man that is a great way to do some under body work, why haven't I thought of that earlier. I mean why crawl under that cruiser and get all dirty when I should just flip it on it's side and git-r-dun.

You got that right. No sand falling into your eyes, no parts falling into your teeth, no risk of vehicle falling on you, no oil dripping on you. No portable trouble lights needed.

LOL what about the body damage on your side as the cruiser slams to the ground from flipping.

those are beauty marks!

Thats funny my gf usually complains about how crappy the cruiser looks. And how much I talk about it. And how much I work on it. And how much I spend on it. And well you get the idea.

Capt. Jim said:
Mike owes Alan $80.00 If you could pay Alan, he could then refund the rest to Mike. (Via me upon my return to the upstate next month.)

I suspect that was for the drive shaft??

Jim

Yep sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom