Help Identifying These 70 Series Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These look to be approximately 16 x 8” wheels with how deep the dish is.. Definitely look much wider than the standard 70 wheels you see of 6.5” or 7”. Any idea on the manufacture of this wheel and where they can be purchased?

yLN5Ncn.jpg

IvtYTfv.jpg

I pulled them off Instagram. They must be some type of factory military wheels cause I have seen them on other military style pics. Would really like to find these wheels cause the seem to have the perfect width and back spacing!!!

p9NQIae.jpg

Last edited:
Could be custom made … Stockton wheel could do that to FJ steelies for you—granted it’d run about $300/wheel for the customization on top of the cost of the wheel in the first place.

They are custom made, I have a friend that did one set down in Venezuela. You need to modified a regular steelie for a wider ring.
pablo.jpg

Common to widen steel wheels... even in the US... especially Hot Rods and Classics.

The wheels in the first post wouldn't work anyway for the OP. They are 5 lug.

The holy grail is 6 lug in that style that doesn't require spacers. OEM of course.

I would never put wheels that were cut and re-welded on my cruiser or any other car I drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom