Help Identify this blank switch (GX460 2022) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Wildcat Walker Not sure what the view button is but this is where I put it. You can always just drill a small hole in the dash like I did for some of my lights (small circular switch to the right).
IMG_1811.JPG

See post #1 and #4 in this thread. I'm not ready to drill a hole in the dash of my new $65,000 truck just yet.
Well, the first hole is the hardest to drill. After that, it's no big deal.......... ;)

Curiosity got the better of me, so I did some digging. If anyone is interested here is what I found. Unfortunately I didn't copy the source link to these diagrams and now I can't find them. They are for the 2021 MY and show the switch with Multi Terrain View switch.

I was able to find what I believe to be the two switch PNs for item #3 84970E (w/ and w/ out the view button). They are pasted at the bottom of the second photo.

View attachment 2952983

View attachment 2952991
It may take a little looking but they should also show up in the FSM: GX 460 Manuals - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/gx-460-manuals.1129713/

Just ditch the odo button and install the red arc… far more important you have that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom