Help finding roof rack caps. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

04 LC needs the cap for driver rear side, any body have one that can sell at reasonable price?

Had to replace all of them (one of them twice, thanks to a clown that stole it) since I got my 100 5 years ago, slowly shedding them on the highway. Cheapest is parsouq for like $56+ shipping, but out of stock now. Got them from my local dealer online sales dept. for $85-88 free local shipping, at the counter they wanted $120. These are the 05 model year, which are way more expensive than the previous models, you can find aftermarket for the previous ones but no luck on the newer style.

When new the plastic is really pliable, easy to remove without breaking them and seem to last long. The originals cracked easy, but they were exposed under the FL sun for 17 years..

Had to replace all of them (one of them twice, thanks to a clown that stole it) since I got my 100 5 years ago, slowly shedding them on the highway. Cheapest is parsouq for like $56+ shipping, but out of stock now. Got them from my local dealer online sales dept. for $85-88 free local shipping, at the counter they wanted $120. These are the 05 model year, which are way more expensive than the previous models, you can find aftermarket for the previous ones but no luck on the newer style.

When new the plastic is really pliable, easy to remove without breaking them and seem to last long. The originals cracked easy, but they were exposed under the FL sun for 17 years..
Yes, your situation sounds like mine. Sounds like i need to nut up and buy something aftermarket (which would be a cool upgrade) or pay the piper at the dealership.

I have the opposite issue as you. My caps are fine but the “gaskets” or “pads” that the sits between the roof rack towers and the roof are broken/brittle and I need to replace them. I looked on partsouq like mentioned above but I can’t seem to find any diagrams that show the roof rack or this part. When I search by part number under my VIN nothing comes up. Part number written on the pad/gasket is 19876-19879 (depending on which corner it goes). I am happy to buy new/OEM as I can’t seem to find any used ones that fit a 2000 lx470.

09C82CCB-276C-4BA2-8271-D281F0CA181A.jpeg

I won’t have pics until Monday, but I just pulled my roof rack off a 2001. If I recall correctly, it was in pretty solid shape, if y’all want to scavenge it. I was just going to drop it on the classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom