Help finding roof rack caps. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I understand this isn't a sexy topic. I'm looking for the four plastic caps for a factory roof rack. All of mine are broken. Pretty sure these only come off of 05-07. Anyone getting rid of their roof rack or have these caps laying around? They look like this. Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 8.38.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 8.39.04 AM.png

That's a real Easter egg hunt. I'm doing the same for my 2000 LX470. Good luck.

Maybe @BenCC would consider adding these to the list...

I've seen them on ebay.

I understand this isn't a sexy topic. I'm looking for the four plastic caps for a factory roof rack. All of mine are broken. Pretty sure these only come off of 05-07. Anyone getting rid of their roof rack or have these caps laying around? They look like this. Thanks

View attachment 2926337

View attachment 2926338
I got one from partsouq painted to match my stock LX blizzard pearl white paint. $40 or so and received in three days. Put in your vin and click on the diagrams.

Just the caps? I have the entire rack assembly off my truck and have the caps. 01 LX though.

If you get used caps, they'll probably crack during removal or shortly after install--maybe just bite the bullet. I've bought two new ones and am expecting my other caps will self-destruct before too long. If you buy one at a time, the pill is easier to swallow . . . .

IF you dont use a plastic panel removal tool and lift the caps straight off, the tabs holding them on will break.

All four of mine have already snapped off. Limb hit one, a kid broke two and a Christmas tree took care of the last one.

I bought these last year on eBay for 50 dollars each from a seller named AsianAutos. Now he increased the price to 100 dollars each. But you can order each for 40 dollars each from partsouq.com and the shipping may cost you 30 to 60 dollars for all.

Just the caps? I have the entire rack assembly off my truck and have the caps. 01 LX though.
Tried to send a PM; your inbox is full.

Someone that makes racks that's on here posted a pic of a PILE of OEM take off racks they had. Can't think of who it was. Nakman?
Yeah, that was me. And I purged myself of all of the stock I had... I can let it build up again this year though. But I don't have any at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom