Help a noobie with a FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found this on facebook. He is in the Concord area. Does anyone know this truck? Would anyone be willing to look at it for me, I live 5 hrs south in Knoxville TN. I spoke to the owner Greg- he seems genuine and really wants to make sure it is correct before he sells it. The motor is supposed to be afresh rebuild with under 10K miles on it. The A/C compressor etc is new. He just put new tires on it. Any help would be appreciated. Here's the link: 1988 Toyota Landcruiser Sport Utility 4D - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/5437604502931423/?referral_code=undefined&referral_story_type=general
Thanks for your help!

I wish i could help. I am slammed here. There is a shop there in concord that specializes on restorations. Retro restorations. Daniel is the owners name. He has lifts and everything to check a truck like this. If you are spending that kind of money i would recommend to pay a professional to check everything in it. It looks hood on the pictures. Good luck.

I wish i could help. I am slammed here. There is a shop there in concord that specializes on restorations. Retro restorations. Daniel is the owners name. He has lifts and everything to check a truck like this. If you are spending that kind of money i would recommend to pay a professional to check everything in it. It looks hood on the pictures. Good luck.
Thanks, do you know the name of the shop?

That’s a lot of coin for an old truck. But granted these are cool hip and popular these days... esp if a manual is unappealing.

I’m too far away to look but I would ask for motor work documentation. Supposed to be fresh would not cut it for me at that price.

Undercoating sucks. Ask for pre coating pics.

Looks to be a shop. Not an individual. Another 6x series in bay in background. Flipper perhaps?

All standard used car questions apply. How long owned. Why selling. Recent major work. What’s needed next. Etc.

Retro designs. Daniel

his info is on Facebook.
if he cannot help. Call Dean at H&H automotive. A+ guy and his shop does all kind of vintage truck. More land cruisers than anything else.

I save you some time. It looks like the truck is at his shop. 😂😂

006384BE-C690-4283-86D1-B86B6A10B784.png

At Daniels shop or Deans shop?
The truck you are looking at is at Daniel’s shop. He’s one of the shops that was suggested to you to take a look at the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom