hdj81 seat heater fuse location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Maybe I'm going blind in my old age. I'm looking for the seat heater fuse in my 95 jdm 81 series. Both seat heaters aren't working( no lights on the switch) so I'm assuming the fuse is blown. I just can't seem to find it. Looked in both fuse boxes. Can anyone with an 81 series point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance

Mine as well. Fuse box covers are in English though. I’ve looked at them ten times but can’t see one slot that says seat htr

Mine as well. Fuse box covers are in English though. I’ve looked at them ten times but can’t see one slot that says seat htr

If you read a us owners manual you'll see Toyota has a short name on the box and a huge list attached to each fuse.

But I saw nothing there that said seat heater.

They usually have their own dedicated fuse as they draw a lot.
I’ve pulled a handful of fuses I thought it might be. Guess it’s time to just check every one.

There's a diagram here:

Thanks for that link. Didn’t see the diagram when searching. I was guessing it was the rear heat fuse. the fuse was good as it was the first one I checked.
Turned out to be the pigtails for the switches were disconnected.
Should’ve pulled a switch and looked…would’ve taken less time than posting this.

Thanks for the help guys. Maybe now that they work the weather will warm up. I hate winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom