SOLD HDJ81 left over parts from swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dash, door mirrors, PS box & RH inner fender are sold

@mcguirejohnson
Looking for the headlight washer relay box in engine compartment and power folding mirror relay in driver door. Also, looking for the associated plugs with wiring pigtails to go with.

I should have both, shoot me a PM

do you still have the factory radio? also do you have the side rails? if so are they both in working condition? any damages? thanks! please send me email @kokomung112@gmail.com! thanks again

I have an 81 that I yanked the motor, transmission and lockers out of it to put in an fzj80. Quite a bit of left over parts that I don't need.

Stuff not available from the interior: seats, door panels, grab bar for dash, clutch pedal, steering wheel, H4 switch, gauge cluster (Speedo is up for grabs it's in km/h), rear cargo panels, most of the door plastic trim, headliner grab handles, sunroof trim, key & tumblers, rear hatch lock striker, tailgate carpet and probably a couple of other small things. Exterior parts I grabbed are the corner lights/ headlights, grill with turbo emblem and fuel filler neck.

I will need a little time/ patience since I have to pull the parts, I will work on getting pictures up asap..

Here is a list of the main stuff that I can think of, price is obo of course..

-12/ 24V converter $200 shipped
-1HDT glow screen computer (using relay) $150 shipped
-RHD manual shifter console with boots (has a few holes drilled in it) $100 shipped
-RHD shifter h151, no knob $75
-Overhead Console with compass, altimeter, wiring and magnet for the roof $250 shipped
-Carpet front and rear, good shape just needs the foot pad glued back on and a good cleaning $100 + shipping
-Original floor mats front and back $100 + shipping

SOLD STUFF:
-Dash
-PS Box
-Door Mirrors
-RH Inner Fender

Let me know what you want/ need if it's not listed above and I can take a look. Has the clutch lines on the firewall, rain guards on the front windows and some other JDM specific parts. I am keeping the glass for another 80 project...

Thanks

View attachment 1841718 View attachment 1841719[/Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom