SOLD HDJ81 left over parts from swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mcguirejohnson

SILVER Star
Threads
I have an 81 that I yanked the motor, transmission and lockers out of it to put in an fzj80. Quite a bit of left over parts that I don't need.

Stuff not available from the interior: seats, door panels, grab bar for dash, clutch pedal, steering wheel, H4 switch, gauge cluster (Speedo is up for grabs it's in km/h), rear cargo panels, most of the door plastic trim, headliner grab handles, sunroof trim, key & tumblers, rear hatch lock striker, tailgate carpet and probably a couple of other small things. Exterior parts I grabbed are the corner lights/ headlights, grill with turbo emblem and fuel filler neck.

I will need a little time/ patience since I have to pull the parts, I will work on getting pictures up asap..

Here is a list of the main stuff that I can think of, price is obo of course..

-12/ 24V converter $200 shipped
-1HDT glow screen computer (using relay) $150 shipped
-RHD manual shifter console with boots (has a few holes drilled in it) $100 shipped
-RHD shifter h151, no knob $75
-Overhead Console with compass, altimeter, wiring and magnet for the roof $250 shipped
-Carpet front and rear, good shape just needs the foot pad glued back on and a good cleaning $100 + shipping
-Original floor mats front and back $100 + shipping

SOLD STUFF:
-Dash
-PS Box
-Door Mirrors
-RH Inner Fender

Let me know what you want/ need if it's not listed above and I can take a look. Has the clutch lines on the firewall, rain guards on the front windows and some other JDM specific parts. I am keeping the glass for another 80 project...

Thanks

IMG_8020.jpg
IMG_8508.jpg

Last edited:
Glove box lock with key? PayPal? Shipped to 28277?

PM sent

PMs replied too..

man, that thing looks to nice to be a donor. rusty undercarriage or another reason to harvest its organs?

man, that thing looks to nice to be a donor. rusty undercarriage or another reason to harvest its organs?

Rust under the doors and in a few of the seams. And it's RHD...

I am working on getting the pics to those who requested.. And I will post some here in a little bit.

do you have the center console lid? is it a refrigerated console if so?

Hey McGuire,
Any chance you would be up for pulling the trim strips (the ones that say 4 wheel drive) off the sides? The whole set.

I'll send a pm.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom