HD Roofrack clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groucho, did my order for those 4 crossbars go through yesterday (June 2nd)? I'm not seeing it in my PayPal transactions.

Groucho, did my order for those 4 crossbars go through yesterday (June 2nd)? I'm not seeing it in my PayPal transactions.

That'd be a negative, ghost rider. Was it an error with my site do you think? What did you order, 14GA or 10GA? How long, 48, 53, or 62"?

Want try it again?

I attempted to buy four 14G, 53" crossbars. I'm going to try it again in a few minutes here. Obviously, if it shows up as two separate orders, we'll need to correct it.

Woo-Hoo!

Got it. Should ship this afternoon.

Great! Wish I had an explanation for you about why the first try went wrong. Could have easily just been me getting busy with work and failing to hit a "confirm" button or something. I've done way more bonehead things than that in my day.

Shipped this afternoon, parcel post. Should arrive NLT thursday next week. Let me know when they get there.

Thanks!!

Website is down!!

Please stand-by, we should have it up in a day or two.

If you want to order stuff, PM me and I will get right to it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Groucho.

Sorry Groucho, I forgot to report in about those crossbars... they arrived a few days after the sale.

And for anyone doing a roofrack build and interested in weight... two clamps and one 53" 14 Ga. crossbar is about 8 pounds even.

Last edited:
I bought 5 mounts for the rack I made for my 60. Very nice and HD. They fit perfect, and they work and look great. I used one in the center rear to help support the ladder when climbing up.

Thanks

Doug

How much? I need 6 for my sixty. The rack I want to buy only has two.

How much? I need 6 for my sixty. The rack I want to buy only has two.

6 are $182 shipped to your door(CONUS).

Go here Tallowpot Products to order using paypal. Nice and easy, Order before Friday afternoon and I will get them in priority mail tomorrow, you should see them by Wednesday.

Do the clamps have the rubber on the part that grabs the gutter? I need 3 sets I have one set of original Con-Ferr clamps that came with the rack (60"X72") the original clamps have the rubber on the part that grabs the gutter.

Do the clamps have the rubber on the part that grabs the gutter? I need 3 sets I have one set of original Con-Ferr clamps that came with the rack (60"X72") the original clamps have the rubber on the part that grabs the gutter.
Negative on the rubber. Lots of options for rubber, though. The rubber in a can stuff (PLASTI-DIP) works great, many folks have used it. No complaints yet for them being without rubber. Too costly at small batches. I use 8 clamps w/o rubber and no difference from another member's rig running with rubber. Still digs in a little.

Last edited:
Bump because last guy said it took an hour to find this thread. I really need to get on the vendor page.:D

Got my mounts in today my cross bars will be in shortly. This is some heavy duty gear, looking forward to getting this mounted.

Great seller.

Thank you!! Glad to hear they got there. Seemed to take the USPS a little longer in your case. I'll have to see about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom