HB692 - proposed new NC lift law (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

little_joe

SILVER Star
Threads
Not sure if there's been any discussion about this proposed legislation yet, but a bill has been put forward to limit vehicle lift/drop to 3" lift front and 2" drop rear here in Cackalacky del Norte.

This is due to the idiotic Carolina Squatters - so I heartily approve! ;) However, this would affect all vehicles and could have a drastic impact if enacted. Penalties are no joke, but I do have to wonder if this would even be enforced? (See: non-DOT-approved headlight bulbs that suck donkey ballZ.)

Bill digest: Bill Summaries: H692 (2021) | Legislative Reporting Service - https://lrs.sog.unc.edu/bill-summaries-lookup/H/692/2021/H692
Full bill info: House Bill 692 (2021-2022 Session) - North Carolina General Assembly - https://www.ncleg.gov/BillLookUp/2021/H692
Article: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/p...ns-blogs/under-the-dome/article251237679.html

ohhh, "the ignorance is strong with this one"....

"a car that would come with 16-inch tires, they now have 37-inch tires,”

Looks like everything is running so smoothly in NC that our legislatures have only this to worry about. :censor:

Wow. Almost as smart as everyone running to get gas and causing the problem.

this law is complete bs. Ugh. Go play golf and drink sweet tea. Stop trying to control everything. Ufb.

This is going to be a cluster. As long as everyone that interprets this remembers that it’s about removing the squat from the road, things should be OK. It’s the highway patrol guy that looks at the rule and reads only one part of it. that’s the real concern.

They don't even pull the morons over now that have either no license plate, way past expired sticker, or a 2 year old '30 day' tag, And these offenses are slapping them in the face. I see 2-3 every time I'm out.

Goes without saying......the legislators are the best at wasting money and time

Or the idiots that let trash blow out of the bed of their trucks (where most of the litter comes from on NC roads) or people riding in the left lane. Write those tickets and they would meet their revenue targets every month.

And now we deal with some hp that wants to interpret the law about a lift. ;<)

Going to be fun.

idk, looks kind of cool.... o_O o_O o_O but really the only cool part is if you did it on a 100 you'd never have any leaks down the a-pillars...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

533424.png

idk, looks kind of cool.... o_O o_O o_O but really the only cool part is if you did it on a 100 you'd never have any leaks down the a-pillars...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 2673389
Is that the Adela’s in Lancaster? Tried to go there Saturday at 7pm and it was damn packed! And, yes, there are a lot of those squats in Lancaster.

Is that the Adela’s in Lancaster? Tried to go there Saturday at 7pm and it was damn packed! And, yes, there are a lot of those squats in Lancaster.
I wish I could confirm - it was a rando pic that showed up the same day I was reading this thread - good thing I am not being tracked online ;)......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom