Have you named your rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just "60" or "cruiser"... nothing special

the WOOKIE....

-dogboy- '87 FJ60

"Tomato Red" - It's sort of the color of Tomato Soup...

Some people can't get that hang of it and call her "Big Red" or "Red Tomato"

my firends call her "La Rancho" that's because they call me "rancho" , sometimes my brother calls her "The 60" and my mom call her with many other names like, "the babe", "the PITA" because the mechanical problems:frown: and other names i can't remember.
i'll drink a :beer: for "the 60" sometimes i like to call her like that just the 60

Nice nice thread ..

Marilu

layeye3.jpg

Tencha

tencha-fonda.jpg

[QUOTE
<snip>
i'll drink a :beer: for "the 60" sometimes i like to call her like that just the 60
[/QUOTE

Ayup.

Mine is called "Mpulungu" after the town with the same name in Zambia, Africa. There you can probably find the highest population of Land Cruisers on the planet :)

my 60 is Stink Pickle ... my Brown turd :D

my 40 is Shyt Byrd cause it came from the junk yard

havent named the new one

Clyde" after the Orang Utan in the Clint Eastwood Movie 'Any which way but loose'. Theres a scene where Clint says "Right Turn Clyde" and Clyde sticks his arm out of the right window and punches the biker. We drove clockwise around Australia's coastline a few years ago and whenever we got to a junction it was always "right turn Clyde!".

zebrabeefj40 said:
In short, don't stress the name deal. One will find it's way to you at some point.

:cheers:

Nick

My 6 year old says to me this W/E. "Dad, I know you will eventually name your truck but COME ON it's been more than a year." Just have not found one that fits yet.

Ours is the Big Toy, and sometimes called "de lange" also, which is Dutch for "the long one". My better half uses the latter to make the difference between my company car (Mazda 4x4pick-up) and her HJ60 Land Cruiser (actually the Mazda is longer, but who cares...).

kadie said:
Ours is the Big Toy, and sometimes called "de lange" also, which is Dutch for "the long one". My better half uses the latter to make the difference between my company car (Mazda 4x4pick-up) and her HJ60 Land Cruiser (actually the Mazda is longer, but who cares...).

I bet Mace wishes his girlfriend called him that:flipoff2:

if it gets me home from wherever im foolish enough to take it, i call it "good truck".

one love
jah bill

lowtideride said:
I bet Mace wishes his girlfriend called him that:flipoff2:
Yeah, the girlfriend is used to bigger, but the wife aint :flipoff2:

Mace said:
Yeah, the girlfriend is used to bigger, but the wife aint :flipoff2:

Since when can you count a 60 series named "Bob" as a girlfriend?

Since bob takes on a whole nother meaning in the backseat of a 60 :flipoff2:

Mace said:
Since bob takes on a whole nother meaning in the backseat of a 60 :flipoff2:

Yeah, He just went from "friend" to ":princess: friend:princess: "

:flipoff2:

Does it count as a three some if you do it in a truck with a name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom