Have y’all ever noticed….. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
…..the much lower thread count in this forum than the Cruiser forums? I have and it all makes sense to me now. Last night I was glancing through old threads just to get a feel and their forums are filled with cracked this, broken that, rusted whatchamacalit, what crap broke on you today?, how do fix ____, my wheels fell off and it goes on and on and on, never ending, lol

I cleaned the lenses on my Tacoma for the first time last week (10 years), I’ve put a lot of gas in it and changed tires a few times too. I like to fish and hunt, not work on broken crap. I get it if your hobby is working on broken crap i guess, but thats not for me anymore.

This whole site started "exclusively for Land Cruisers"

if you want more a more specific taco site try ttora, not saying go away, your more than welcome here, just you might get more answers or responses to some of your questions

What’s a Tacoma?

if you want more a more specific taco site try ttora, not saying go away, your more than welcome here, just you might get more answers or responses to some of your questions
Sadly ttora died over 10-15 years ago. That was an amazing place for first gen tacos 95-04. It never quite made it once the 05 model change happened. The old forum guys bullied most all new comers away.
Then taco world I think is it’s name took over the Tacoma 05 and up model.

I was a chapter president for my states ttora group. Mainly bc the ones before me moved on. I remember lots of wrenchathons and helping each other out back in those days when I had free time. I think that’s why I miss my 01 taco.
I’ve been looking for an 01-04 again like my old one. The prices are stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom