Have experience with Dash Guys? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rob Faucett

GOLD Star
Threads
Hey Gang - Anybody have experience with this crew? Spendy but looks good from afar!

Thanks
Rob

Different place but looks like a similar approach.

Not same firm but I got a quote from Just Dashes for $1500 + $300 paint + X shipping back and forth. I don't have whatever the multiple thousand that it would take just sitting around so that my dash looks nicer so I am not doing it but if you do and you don't 2K on more mechanical issues to fix, go get em. Their process is thorough, that is for sure.

Not same firm but I got a quote from Just Dashes for $1500 + $300 paint + X shipping back and forth. I don't have whatever the multiple thousand that it would take just sitting around so that my dash looks nicer so I am not doing it but if you do and you don't 2K on more mechanical issues to fix, go get em. Their process is thorough, that is for sure.
Totally agree and that is the crew in the video. My quote was almost exactly the same. I spoke with the owner about a "group by" and he and I are working that out but its going to get to a place where most of would buy in. Plus, as I do more research there are plenty of other options.

This seems like an issue the most of us have so worth workingo for the "good of the order." I'll keep reporting on what i find.

God speed gentlemen!

Rob

I kinda feel the same way. And I have to make a decision about a 1996 petrol with a badly cracked dash. This is what I did with a 1997 Omani dash:
1698431424653.png
That is camel leather. It was not wholly satisfactory. I had to trim the surround for the instrument cluster to get it to fit. And now that guys have been working on the car there are some grease stains. I am thinking of dying it.

I think I am going to buy one of these dash pads and see how it looks, in grey.
1698431614747.png

It is advertised for 56 USD. Worth a try I think. Or maybe I will get some grey camel leather and try again. Dash pads are very common here in the Middle East. I don't really like them much at all. But I like staring at cracks every day even less.

Totally agree and that is the crew in the video. My quote was almost exactly the same. I spoke with the owner about a "group by" and he and I are working that out but its going to get to a place where most of would buy in. Plus, as I do more research there are plenty of other options.

This seems like an issue the most of us have so worth workingo for the "good of the order." I'll keep reporting on what i find.

God speed gentlemen!

Rob
man if theres a group buy for a reasonable price im 100% in for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom