Has anyone painted or wrapped their roof black ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm planning to wrap or paint it jet black. My local guy quoted me $700-$800 for a wrap or paint for $1,000 out the door on a white lx570 2013. Can you provide pics.

Not sure what happened to this guy, he used to be pretty active here and then went dark after acquiring this very nicely modified 200 from Ed Martin. I dig the blacked out sans roof rack look.

HkMIACk.jpg

Not sure what happened to this guy, he used to be pretty active here and then went dark after acquiring this very nicely modified 200 from Ed Martin. I dig the blacked out sans roof rack look.

HkMIACk.jpg
Wow that looks sweet!! I told my guy to paint it jet black.

You know i thought about this when talking to wrap people.

Looks nice actually, a more elevated aesthetic…

I may do just the spoiler to start though if i commit to this ;)

You know i thought about this when talking to wrap people.

Looks nice actually, a more elevated aesthetic…

I may do just the spoiler to start though if i commit to this ;)
Whenever I get the truck back. I'll post some photos. I told him about the spoiler to paint the top and side jet black but the bottom leave it white. It's gonna blend better then all black spoiler.

Wow that looks sweet!! I told my guy to paint it jet black.
I've considered it too, I think it looks great with a white truck.

When you say "jet black", do you mean gloss, satin, or flat finish?

HkMIACk.jpg
He was kicked out for saying “let’s go” you know who in the chat forum of all places. I don’t think you’re allowed to say anything political regardless of sub-forum but I could be wrong.

How much would a roof wrap cost??

$800 with the spoiler but in few years or so it might peal off because the weather, car wash, etc. But paint it's a lifetime of the vehicle. Paint is $1,000, they'll strip the factory paint to bare metal and paint it
Good to know, thanks. My roof might need some help soon.

He was kicked out for saying “let’s go” you know who in the chat forum of all places. I don’t think you’re allowed to say anything political regardless of sub-forum but I could be wrong.

Well that sucks but it also makes sense why he has been MIA lol.

Is there any benefit to having the black roof? I love the look but wondering if there Is a functional reason for painting it black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom