Harlan, KY 30 APR-2 May (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Don't know if anyone is going from this board but some of the guys from the FJ cruisers are going and I'm going up there too.

Never been so we'll see.

Don't know if anyone is going from this board but some of the guys from the FJ cruisers are going and I'm going up there too.

Never been so we'll see.
I replied in my build thread but I will here too.
I'm going to stick around here and try and get some more work done on the Cruiser. I've never been either but I've heard its really a great place to wheel.

Dang, I wish I could go. Harlan is the best park I have ever been to by far.

How awesome would this be?!....

We have to go soon enough Brett... I just don't see it in my 2010 future though...

nice area for trails... went with mostly FJ Cruiser group...one nissan extera. Plenty of moderate stuff, we did not try any of the hard core stuff as none of the guys were setup for that. They do have some "crazy stuff" and it appeared to me that there were some hard core trails that were not marked as as group of locals with quasi-buggys came by us and when this "goat trail" thats about as wide as my wheel base..) not marked on the map.

If I'm not mistaken the whole area use to be part of a functional coal mine...had good time...spent two days checking it out.

not many other trucks up there at all....saw one group mentioned above, and a modified 4runner...the rest were 4wheelers and those "Side-by-side" things...

on the way home...this date... serious flooding in teh Nashville area, Galatin, and I'm sure many other communities in the area... river over bridges, river over roads...etc..

Last edited:
I can't wait to take Bobby Blak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom