Hardtop For Sale Average-Above Average Condition... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, I saw the pics in your other thread. That's the diesel that was at the Fall Swap Meet, right?

BJ42 Hard Top...

Yeah, that's the same truck. I'm cleaning out parts I don't need. How was the monthly meeting last Thursday? I was hoping to make it, but traffic wasn't on my side for me to get there in time after work. If I recall, at last fall's swap meet you mentioned discusing my travels to Costa Rica & sharing some of my Cruiser Picts from that trip during a monthly meeting. I don't mind if that's something you're still interested in having me do. I'm not sure if you guys do any tech stuff at your meetings, but I'm also planning on rebuilding a rear full floating axle with a cable locker and a 40-series power steering gearbox in the near future.

Actually, the meeting was last night. We meet the first Wed of each month at 7:30 at the dealership on Alexandria. We use their conference room, and we would certainly be interested if you wanted to put together a slide show of your travels. We can use their projector.

We don't do much tech stuff at the meetings themselves, but we do want to schedule more tech days. We're working on a body work tech day in June. If you wouldn't mind the company, let us know when and where you'll be doing the work. I'm sure a few guys would be interested.

Also, we're having a BBQ this Sunday, if you're interested. More info is soon to come.

No problem, I could put together a short presentation. All of my photos are digital. As for the tech day this June, I'd be up for some body work tech for sure. If you think some guys would be interested in the axle or the steering gearbox rebuild I have no problem getting the parts together and ready for assembly some place. I know the question about the difference between a full floating and a semi floating axle comes up frequently on mud. So, I thought there would be some interest in watching one assembled. As for the BBQ, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this time. I'll be out of town next week for my brother's graduation & this weekend I have a long list of things to do around the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom