Hardline Fabrication Services (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stan, I own Harline Fabrication Services and also The TOY Outfitters. We are located in Chesnee, SC. A few of you here know me, I spend most of my time over on the ONSC section.

Take a look at our site www.HFS4x4.com[/URL], it is still under construction. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Stan

i really liked that last bumper you had on mud. Very simple yet effective.

i really liked that last bumper you had on mud. Very simple yet effective.

Thank you. There is a BJ42 in the shop now that will be getting a rear bumper with a swing out as well.

Are you coming to GSMTR?

For now the answer is no. I do not have a trail rig ready for one thing. I have a 60 that I have to get running right, motor mounts and T-case mount. It needs brakes gone over, bumpers, sliders, skids, at least a rear locker.

Aside from that :bang: both my wife and I are very busy with work with no let up in sight. Not a complaint for sure. I would like to make it at least for Sat and Sun. Just a lot to do and not much time between now and then. What I really need is about 4 days on an island:)

Not yet, just got it back from paint on Friday. I still have to put the stock skids and bumpers back on it and have it detailed. It sure looks a lot better, the only panel without a dent was the left front fender. I'ts all straight and silver again.

wow so you returned it back to stock to sell. that's a lot of work from the last pictures i saw of it. let me know when you post up your take offs if they are not already sold.

Dave

I removed all the electric add ons, front and rear bumpers, roof rack addition and skids. SOld bumpers rack and skids already.

I left the lift and sliders on it. Looking for a set of used tires right now so I can keep the KM2s.

All I really have left are the Ricochet front lower A arm skids.

Thanks for the welcome.

Stop by any time. Not much to see.

Saw your minimalistic 62 winch bumper on the 60 forum, how much for something like that? I'm local and could pick up...

That bumper sells for $595.00

You can see more photos at www.hfs4x4.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom