HAMOM - Saturday July 13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope I did it last year, so I'm good to go. Just need to check pressures.

Are you?
I replaced the reservoir contents but not a full flush because the shipment was broken up on and I only got one quart. I'd need another quart to do a flush since I only have two after they came later. It can wait.

I am out for this one but hopefully will in for the next one. I bought some junk for the GX and will need help fitting it.

I replaced the reservoir contents but not a full flush because the shipment was broken up on and I only got one quart. I'd need another quart to do a flush since I only have two after they came later. It can wait.
I have two quarts sitting on a shelf to do a full flush at some point, but am not planning to do it yet. Just did it last year. You're welcome to one of them. Was going to take the second one to HIH just in case.

I have two quarts sitting on a shelf to do a full flush at some point, but am not planning to do it yet. Just did it last year. You're welcome to one of them. Was going to take the second one to HIH just in case.
bring em just in case we have time. I'll order some more when I order another front axle

I assume everyone knows my address?

3728 Canaan Drive
Bessemer, AL 35022

I may take this down in a bit, I may not. All companies who want to sell me an extended car warranty already know where I live.

Pics

E8B6A27F-49D5-4CC4-9348-D87A96CF2BFA.jpeg

Because it started raining...

07DE7C85-9EA4-49D9-8252-0B478011B80E.jpeg

It only took Merideth about 5 minutes to see the SOR "Land Cruiser" license plate deal. I told her it was the 'burb's penance for being a sh*t vehicle (aka non-Toyota).

It only took Merideth about 5 minutes to see the SOR "Land Cruiser" license plate deal. I told her it was the 'burb's penance for being a sh*t vehicle (aka non-Toyota).

I love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom