Haff Hawged (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trick or treat!!!
I’m a real work truck!!!

B5958813-40BF-46B8-ACDE-065559A6F417.jpeg

Why don’t you want to weld the outside scab plate? I understand it will be locked together via the bolts, but not sure if it’s gonna help out with making the frame stronger and more rigid in that area.

^ this - x2...

howdy, folks!

got some power steering bits in from Georg. Gunna do a saginaw pump in the fj60 2F bracket; got a pulley and hoses, some TREs and pieces of drag links. The plan is to retain the fj55 passenger side drag link tre, married to an fj80 pitman arm tre with a piece of heavy wall DOM- hopefully I can use the fj80 pitman arm; otherwise, I'll have to buy an fj60 pitman and drivers side tre. Im only running 235/85/16 rn, so the tires wont be stressing the leaner linkages. I'll go full bore on the drag link and relay rod later, when I do the front axle. Got an fj&? steering slip joint to join the column to the gear box. Will plate both sides of the frame for the box. aside from these things, I still need to get the JimC smog pump delete idler, the actual pump and cap, and MAYBE some shock towers, but I'm gunna try to mod the stockers for now. buckin fudgits; yknow...

Hoping to get this going this weekend, but likely wont cut it all in till next weekend, after crashing the climbers party in Joshua Tree for TG...

The color of the mounting plate is duplicolor engine enamel “cast iron”. Dumb luck on the apparent match.

Local Toyota has dirt cheap prices for lenses and gaskets.

My new hardware should have been here yesterday. Oh well.

I’m happy with my gun drilled metric carriage bolts.

Thank you for the offer on your spare parts, @scrapdaddy!!!

Bob, I touched the sheet metal day before yesterday…

Dang it, thanks guys!!!

Bob- 10/4😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom