Haff Hawged (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm about to cut a pig in half.........

I'm thinkin sawzall.

Take picture of the "toture" for PETA suit!

stepped flat bed w/ ladder rack on 55 series cab and chassis

I would love a 3b/h55, but will settle for a 2fe and a late h42/split case.

Post photos, sound interesting!

tuned in. post pics

pic of vic w/ cut line marked in green tape. Cut to be made at front edge of tape-about 6" back from rear of B pillar. Pretty much straight up. Gunna do some 2"X4"X3/16" rockers and some 1/8" 2"X3"at the new rear of cab from the rockers to the top rail, cross over with 1/8" 2"X3" on top. :meh:
jan2011 043.jpg
jan2011 044.jpg
jan2011 045.jpg

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Get it dog!

Looking forward to this one! Subscribed

Rain is a pourin here today:mad:. That, and i think I ought to fab the rockers and new rear body mount channels and burn em in BEFORE I go and start hacking things too far apart. Hope I don't keep you all w8ing too long;)

Somewhere here there is a thread(trollhole???)that has all the body panels blown up showing their cross sections and junctions... I haven't been able to find it in the last couple of hours...Anyone have a link or thread title??? No real need to over engineer this thing...

Kinda too bad in a way. The body looks like it's in pretty good shape. Pigs are rare and should be preserved!!

My $0.02.

S

nice one, i'll be watching this thread pretty closely to see how u go about it, ive got a 1980 pig i took a 9 inch and a oxy torch to a month back to do the same thing, but two weeks ago the pig went fully underwater when my mates place flooded, somehow i think it'll go again tho ;) , just need to get it under my house so i can start the build!!

Somewhere here there is a thread(trollhole???)that has all the body panels blown up showing their cross sections and junctions... I haven't been able to find it in the last couple of hours...Anyone have a link or thread title??? No real need to over engineer this thing...

This one?

I have a giganto high res version too if somebody wants it emailed to them.

This one?

I have a giganto high res version too if somebody wants it emailed to them.

sue wheat!!! Not the one I was thinking of, but that's supercool, too. Thanks, Man!

You should get in touch with the guy in Hawaii who did the same thing to his pig, he may have some advice for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom