H-4 Headlights in a FJ40... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My IPF 90/145's work REALLY well. I had the Hellas, for years, and replaced them six or so ago, and it was night and day.

Good luck!

-Steve

I agree with Steve, I run the IPF's in 4-5 of my Cruisers, I prefer the cut off of the lens better than the Hella(but the hellas are good)

I gathered the IPF's were getting DOT aproval, which means they won't be as good as they were before. But after I was told this by ARB/OME/IPF......2 months latter a set of H-4's NON DOT showed up with my name on them.......so I don't know whats going on? Nice thing about the IPF is they come with no bulbs so you can pick the wattage you want, instead of having to take the 55/60 that comes with the Hellas. IPF's are like $30 each. I use Hella bulbs

I run 55/60's in 2 of em, 80/100's in the others. Might have to try the 90/145's.

Cibie makes nice lights as well.

check out last nights thread on upgrading the harness on Cruisers.

Try suvlights.com. He has the lights and an upgrade harness that plugs into your stock headlight wiring and directly to the batter, then powers the lights through relays. I have used his stuff on my 60 and my f350 for a few years and have been more than happy.

Brandon
Olympia, WA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom