GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My salesman thought he was funny putting the bow on top of it...

ZMFjyOpgVPaYtOdSKYURH60uWi-fc7cKkigS-8elVBoVtWyaC3sr8lX9MKkO6lOBEteJtAQs0gn3Je9cCoVyc34jjZ525ear_slvUyKOssVn7phJR3waSB6LagvqKgTNfYHB12eXrH6yUWP5YlpHLP8bha6nYRCQMU8ezvcG8ETotEJaHOQCFPemsdzNNvipH8_XAGzgjAPCzNqWD9qhvBcS6sDxXx1xdE-hbx6h9Ska7st93NHD4E0ZgdDw1v7VhARCW1hBbHbSrhubj8iCwk3TTOcTv-qMdu7LY7qls6WtCTJtYiqQ7k8Noui320p9arfjy5OGivW935hp0iqvlsfW4VE4hdaFVavJZ_MTMD8yJmDbHZhHKniylpgiD6WAWGb_5bwdlnzxOfi3D__Y3Y0CM_t6hziwjBIKzHhZYX_7uTHKffcPByT_jhCky2kM3TGIYMTtvB8pt2NUtbYBILytnbAnw-vi64ulA9SOMXh1mvfERwX7r7gGwlq4WjhFDW6n83qIrUJ2J1rHMHwea_nyjs9p2_js0EaxH0gZhrubONgj9ekm1ncFYCXufJisCvu3u9NRaaq2Hg6bzjxbs7vR8LWBn0ecmFMdX88XTmUZIFEN_CFAPzLe5ePgEwsWVx8MsJ8t0y1q3dpM4lNG_2AtWHztCtna4qnPq6lashy4CDi93bmEaIcJHJBenTRj6SIAhzYE28nyNOmaXfqs9V4-=w1190-h894-no
Well, it is getting near that time of the year.
(Just watch out for any mistletoe hanging around the showroom o_O)

Well, it is getting near that time of the year.
(Just watch out for any mistletoe hanging around the showroom o_O)
He already kissed that cash goodby :hillbilly:

• Haha
Reactions: r2m
Dream trip right there!
Back in the early to mid 1990's, about every other month or so my buddies and I would do 1 or 2 day surf trips down there, almost to Ensenada, BC (The BC is Baja California, NOT British Columbia!):D
A lot of good memories! Epic surf, $10 lobster dinners with all the rice, beans and tortilla's you can eat, along with a beer or two!
I'm digressing...

Let me know how they are, they're on the top of my list for sliders. IMO they have the best mix of price, protection, looks, and functionality.
Those are the exact reasons I went with the SSO sliders... even if I did have to wait 6 months for them to arrive (originally 10-12 weeks lead time).
Just had them installed yesterday. I'll post some quick pics later today.

Look closely... FedEx was kind enough to break them in for me. 😄
Nothing a little black spray paint can't take care of. Besides that's what they're built for.

20211103_121251.jpg

20211103_121749.jpg

20211103_191941.jpg

Really loving how well made these are. Rock solid, sturdy, and they blend seamlessly with the vehicle. They are definitely worth the long wait.
Also, ended up replacing the dim stock lights underneath with some Amazon rock lights.

Look closely... FedEx was kind enough to break them in for me. 😄
Nothing a little black spray paint can't take care of. Besides that's what they're built for.

View attachment 2829340

View attachment 2829347

View attachment 2829349

Really loving how well made these are. Rock solid, sturdy, and they blend seamlessly with the vehicle. They are definitely worth the long wait.
Also, ended up replacing the dim stock lights underneath with some Amazon rock lights.
Do those kind of work for a step? For the little lady of course! LOL

Back in the early to mid 1990's, about every other month or so my buddies and I would do 1 or 2 day surf trips down there, almost to Ensenada, BC (The BC is Baja California, NOT British Columbia!):D
A lot of good memories! Epic surf, $10 lobster dinners with all the rice, beans and tortilla's you can eat, along with a beer or two!
I'm digressing...
Can’t believe it took me this long in my life to make it!

Do those kind of work for a step? For the little lady of course! LOL
Yes. No problem getting in & out for myself and my family. Perhaps some small strips of skateboard grip tape would help if the sliders are wet from rain but I'll hold off for now until the wife brings it to my attention.

Yes. No problem getting in & out for myself and my family. Perhaps some small strips of skateboard grip tape would help if the sliders are wet from rain but I'll hold off for now until the wife brings it to my attention.
That's exactly what I did with my old sliders and plan on doing with my new ones. Have the grip tape, just haven't had the time to put it on.
It makes a huge difference when your sliders are icy, muddy or wet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom