GX 460 Sales (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After the debacle that they've been through with this JGC (285k miles on it now, been through multiple transmissions and rear differentials, multiple UConnect screens, and now it needs an engine... and they spent over a month fighting Stellantis over the coverage their supposedly "unlimited" warranty does/doesn't cover) I think they are done with Jeep and Chrysler/FCA/Stellantis forever. Hoping they end up in a CPO GX460. Probably that or a T4R.
That's sad really. I really like MOPARs and I didn't have any trouble with my three Chargers, but I suspect those were the best product they made. The JGC was badly rear ended so we didn't keep it long enough to develop any issues. My wife bought a Renegade (mistake) but it was a Fiat 500X in a Jeep suit and garbage. Our 2019 RAM 2500 has already had more issues than I'm comfortable with and it just started to develop two fluid leaks underneath and it only has ~77k miles. Looking forward to selling it and buying another RAV4 Prime. None of the three US automakers makes a solid dependable truck it seems unless you get a 3/4 or 1-ton stripper work truck. Hugely disappointed on how this all is shaping up with our automakers.

Come on Toyota make a heavy duty truck already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom