Guest Book! Sign in here!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most definitely!!! My girl takes her 86 out all the time with the club and our club president drive his 3rd gen on the trails more than his fj40! Lots of 4runners and tacomas in the horsetooth 4 wheelers. We're about all toyotas! .... Ok maybe not prius's

Well, the 40 needs a little tlc...Turn signal and marker light...otherwise, I'd drive it now if I had my hardtop on. Welcome Barbarosa and congil77 !!

I hope we can meet y'all next week at our monthly meeting Wednesday the 25th at Pedersen Toyota 6:30PM and/or at the Meet & Greet at Ryan's Sports Bar and Grill 7:30PM Wednesday (after the meeting). You are all welcome to join us!

I'm Checkin in! I've never been on a sponsored trail run or to a club event. But I been rippin yota for a really long time.
Come join us on February 4th on our next club run! Trail is undecided at this time but keep an eye out for when I post the details! Guessing you have an 80? Year mods etc? Look forward to meeting you.

-Johnny

Come join us on February 4th on our next club run! Trail is undecided at this time but keep an eye out for when I post the details! Guessing you have an 80? Year mods etc? Look forward to meeting you.

-Johnny
It's a 94.

-Johnny
It's a 94. Locked, Stock. OME Springs, Shocks. 285 Cooper AT3s. Just bought it a month or so ago, and I've been Baselining everything. New rotors, calipers,lines. Second battery, I have a winch but it's not installed yet. Still got a few things in the garage for her, just need time. Is ready to roll though, I'm excited to get out.

Wecome Chase! We will probably make another snow run in February, so stay tuned if you miss the one on the 4th.

Hey guys,
I live up in Cheyenne. I am a longtime FJ40 fan. I grew up riding in the back of my Dad's '77 (see image). My Dad recently passed away and left me his '78 (see profile image). To honor his memory I am keeping the family Land Cruiser tradition alive. Not sure I am going to be doing any heavy wheeling in his mint 40 but I am keeping an eye out for a 2nd one I can eventually bang up a bit. Do you guys do any meetups in the summer?

15259552_10154274157663883_5912546584858403478_o.jpg

Hey guys,
I live up in Cheyenne. I am a longtime FJ40 fan. I grew up riding in the back of my Dad's '77 (see image). My Dad recently passed away and left me his '78 (see profile image). To honor his memory I am keeping the family Land Cruiser tradition alive. Not sure I am going to be doing any heavy wheeling in his mint 40 but I am keeping an eye out for a 2nd one I can eventually bang up a bit. Do you guys do any meetups in the summer?

View attachment 1393440
I love that picture! I grew up rompin in my old mans. Good days

Hey guys,

View attachment 1393440

@TacoJonn awesome seeing you keep the tradition alive! We do lots of trail runs and over night camping trips during the summer keep an eye out on the clubhouse forum and also on our Facebook page for all the info as it comes up! When I update one I usually update the other as soon as a can.

Look forward to meeting you on the trails sometime!

-Johnny

We were talking about how cool it would be to have a little guest book section for folks to sign in when they visit our humble little section of MUD.

So tell us who you are, how you found this section, where are you from, what kind of Cruiser you wheel, etc...

And, if you ever find yourself passing through northern Colorado/southern Wyoming, chime in here and maybe we can wheel together!

Enjoy!
Hi, trying to figure out how to join the club. I've four wheeled for many years, and now my son is getting the fever! We learned about this club through Mike at bump it. 1997 FJ 80 series, 3 inch Icon suspension lift, 33 inch tires, wench, sliders, and itching to BUMP IT! Ready to teach my son how to four wheel, and learn some new techniques...he's got a far more competent vehicle than I ever had!!

Hi, trying to figure out how to join the club. I've four wheeled for many years, and now my son is getting the fever! We learned about this club through Mike at bump it. 1997 FJ 80 series, 3 inch Icon suspension lift, 33 inch tires, wench, sliders, and itching to BUMP IT! Ready to teach my son how to four wheel, and learn some new techniques...he's got a far more competent vehicle than I ever had!!
Awesome! Come out to the club meeting tomorrow night at Pedersen Toyota at 6:30 or the meet and greet at 7:30 at Ryan's sports grill and meet some of our members. More info here February Club Meeting

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just moved to Loveland from Texas in September. I own a 97 LX450 wth factory e-lockers. Lifted 2 inches on 35s. This is my daily driver and loving it!

Hey guys! Just moved to Loveland from Texas in September. I own a 97 LX450 wth factory e-lockers. Lifted 2 inches on 35s. This is my daily driver and loving it!
Hey trail mule- this is the bald guy from emissions, I haven't been on a group wheel or social yet but welcome to the area!

Justin aka Barbarosa (beard used to be all red, barbablanca just doesn't sound as cool eh?)

Welcome! Look forward to wheeling and having another LX in the club! Club meeting is next week if you want to come hang out. I'll be posting a thread with the details tomorrow

Welcome!!

Hola! I live in FoCo. Have a 100 Series, lightly modified and hoping for more. This is my first off-road vehicle....minus my Sami I had when in College that I'm shocked I didn't kill myself in. Exploring in this rig is a family affair, as I have too many other selfish passions that my wife puts up with while I leave her holding up the fort with the 3 kids. Hoping to hook up on some rides and learn from everyone.

Hola! I live in FoCo. Have a 100 Series, lightly modified and hoping for more. This is my first off-road vehicle....minus my Sami I had when in College that I'm shocked I didn't kill myself in. Exploring in this rig is a family affair, as I have too many other selfish passions that my wife puts up with while I leave her holding up the fort with the 3 kids. Hoping to hook up on some rides and learn from everyone.
Welcome @Beazer76! Hope to see you on the trails and some events. Next thing up is club meeting on Wednesday 5/31 if you want to come hangout and get to know us!

Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

Welcome @FoCoNemo! We have plenty of 4runners in the group. Our president DD's a 3rd gen!

Come check out or monthly club meeting. We host it on the last Wednesday of every month.

We have a meeting this Wednesday (30th) at my shop. Our Treasurer will be giving a recovery demo.

August 2017 club meeting

Hope to see you at a meeting or out on the trail!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom