GSMTR 2019 registration is open! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First 50 to register will receive a free tumbler.
Registration | GSMTR 2019

FB_IMG_1546435258965.jpg

Last edited:
Not going to make this one. New baby's due date is two days after GSMTR. I'll be sticking close to home around then.

Going to miss it very much.

Registered. Looking forward to the trip.

I just saw this thread and I'm in. Unless I missed something, one must download the registration and send it in. I didn't see a method to do it online. Can one of you who is going give me a quick run down? I see you are getting a cabin. Is it full? How much is it? Are the trails like URE or are they mostly dirt roads. I will do some more research but if you can give me a quick overview I would appreciate it. This sounds like a fun week of wheeling in our own state.

Silly me. I found the on line registration and sent in my $$$. Looking forward to this.

Maybe. Maybe....

Who is in for the cabin? Same rules as last year. Laura and I will almost certainly be camping in our camper, so the upstairs will be open.

I’m definitely in, though I probably won’t be arriving until Sunday this year.

I will be sleeping in the cruiser/tent/hammock/ground where I pass out. I would be happy to chip in a little coin for a shower mid week though. Too much? Meh.

Didn't we get there Sunday last year?

I thought we got there Saturday, but I could be wrong. Either way, Sunday for me this year. I’ll be coming in from Louisville.

@4LowandSlow @fourtrax @forrest5000 You guys in on the cabin again? Without Alex, it seems like everybody will have a bed at least. Unfortunately, with me going to Louisville for a bachelor party on my way to GSMTR, I won't have Jack with me this year, so it'll be a canine-free cabin.

Probably not going to make it this year. Unfortunately to be a last-minute decision. Way too many irons in the fire this year.

No , I 'm in upstates cabin. I needed a bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom