GSMTR 2011 Caravan Thread - Post up when you're heading up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.davidmichelle.org
Thought it would be good for everyone to post up in here when you're leaving, where from, and see if you might find a fellow cruiser head to follow up. Plus, it gives support in the event of a break-down.

I'm leaving Wed after noon from Simpsonville, going up 25 to I26 to I40... Any time between noon and 3 is good for me. Don't want to be pitching the tent in total dark.

Heading up Thur. morning from Cola around 7:30. Have to stop in Greenville to meet up with someone and should head out of Greenville around 9:00-9:30.

Jeremy

Wednesday morning from Auburn, AL

anyone?

anyone?

Steve, would you come back through TR or head through GA from Clemson?

If you're leaving Wed, I can go either way, BUT 25-26-40 would be easiest for me.

I'm leaving from Augusta, GA at 5 pm on Thursday night...... should be rolling through Atlanta around 7:30pm and into GMP at about 1am... I just hope there is a cold one ready for me when I get there :grinpimp:

Last edited:
I'm leaving from Augusta, GA at 5 pm on Thursday night...... should be rolling through Atlanta around 7:30pm and into GMP at about 1am... I just hope there is a cold be ready for me when I get there :grinpimp:

If I'm still up, I'll have a cold one for you!:beer:

I plann on leaving Mt. Pleasant early AM (4 or 5). I want to get there early, It's about 8 hrs for me.
I'll be going 26 to 40.

believe i will be leaving kennesaw, ga around 9 or 10 am. will stop in chattanooga to meet up with someone and head up from there. should put us there at 12 or 1 friday morning

Leaving from Buford, GA lunchish on Thursday. Wife driving the 80. Me driving a gray z-71 towing a camper. If you wanna join our caravan of two (so far), shout. Or, just look for us. We shouldn't be moving too quickly.

one coming from the east.

leaving Greensboro NC around noon. I40 all the way. Rolling through asheville around 3pm.
336 four seven one 7176 if anyone is in need or wants to join.

My time schedule is still up in the air. I hoped to leave about 3 pm today from Clemson/Seneca SC area but now now might not be rolling out until 8 which puts me in for a late night arrival. Cheap truck stop cappuccinos here I come!

ahhhh look for the Pilot stations then..............................and travel safe.

they got the lil creamer packs that are shots of esspresso instead......dont mind the warning label :D

So I'm not leaving Clemson SC until 730 or 8 tonight but I'm gonna drive up there tonight. I'll go to Greenville, hit 40 and take the interstate. If anyone wants to go with call me @ 864- two eight zero dash 4 2 three 8.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom