Group buy on Bull-bar Bumper (closed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Mikeybro on right side of BOL, does it have a DB schenker logo? If it’s a logo for a freight forwarder then we may be able to track by BOL on their website

All right, I did the googling thing and this is what I came up with. JAKARTA Picked up from Bangkok 11-17-20 dropped at Busan 11-29-20(Busan is the only port that the Jakarta and any Vessel to Seattle have in common) There are two vessels that are arriving from Busan, CMA CGM PALLEAS (1-3-20) and CMA CGM ETOILA (1-06-20). If It’s not then I’m going to look at the list of arriving vessels and guess which one it is solely on its name. Similarly to the way I pick a horse at the track to bet on 😂

All right, I did the googling thing and this is what I came up with. JAKARTA Picked up from Bangkok 11-17-20 dropped at Busan 11-29-20(Busan is the only port that the Jakarta and any Vessel to Seattle have in common) There are two vessels that are arriving from Busan, CMA CGM PALLEAS (1-3-20) and CMA CGM ETOILA (1-06-20). If It’s not then I’m going to look at the list of arriving vessels and guess which one it is solely on its name. Similarly to the way I pick a horse at the track to bet on 😂

hahaha, I almost did the same search

@gt7058a It is Container Line. I have searched on there website to no avail. I will try agin. Also the B/L # is GSEA2011001

I am also emailing every single address I have for MCC as they still have not answered back yet.

Ok I just got an automated email saying they are on leave until the 4th. Who would most likely be able to pick up bumpers? I am leaving to freeze my appendages off on the 8th of Jan for some training in Barrow, AK. I will need to send whoever is up for it the Ocean Bill of Lading so you can came the packages and clear through customs. @NookShneer maybe you? If so please DM so I can get these docs in the mail asap.

Tech tip of the day! When researching vessels at the port make sure you back date it to include ships that are already at port. There is a CMA CGM LATANI that fits the timeline we have had perfectly. Arrived in Vancouver, BC on Dec 19 and anchored for a bit before moving on to Seattle (arrived the 28th). Let’s hope I can install the bumper better than I can do internet research🙄

Haha Nice! MCC responded today. Apparently a 2nd wave of Covid hit korea hard, so they said that could explain the delays but he will look for an answer. However everyone is out of office until Jan 4th.

Ok I just got an email from BINEX in Seattle. It should be here the 7th. I leave for my TDY on the 9th so itll be cutting it close.

Haha Nice! MCC responded today. Apparently a 2nd wave of Covid hit korea hard, so they said that could explain the delays but he will look for an answer. However everyone is out of office until
Ok I just got an email from BINEX in Seattle. It should be here the 7th. I leave for my TDY on the 9th so itll be cutting it close.
I’ll be around Seattle then and live four miles from Elliot Bay. I can probably pick up and get them to @NookShneer ’s place.

I’ll be around Seattle then and live four miles from Elliot Bay. I can probably pick up and get them to @NookShneer ’s place.
Assuming local cruiserheads trailer still available

ok cool. I am working on the ISF form right now and giving them a POA so anyone can go get them. Importing things is not straight forward, but I am glad to learn it now in my life.

II can help on the 8th or work to move my work schedule around.

I can make space in the shop and help load/unload if people need a staging area.

ok cool. I am working on the ISF form right now and giving them a POA so anyone can go get them. Importing things is not straight forward, but I am glad to learn it now in my life.
Yeah, practice for single cab vdj79 to be imported in the future

Ok I got my orders. I will be leaving the 7th so I am out of trying to pick up the goods. Could @gt7058a or @NookShneer send me your contact info in a DM so I CC you on the emails with our Broker and be notified when it is ready to be picked up. I am trying to get this all lined up before I leave as I most likely won't be allowed my phone.

@Mikeybro Looks like it is warming up to a nice -7 for your trip. How long is your deployment? I can store your bumper in my garage if you would like.
Its the windchill that will get you. -32. And I should be getting back the 15th of Jan. Its just a TDY (temporary). All assuming we don't have a covid outbreak. I have been emailing Joy Song from the Binex company. her contact information is binexseacs1@binexline.com . Still working out the details so I can set ya'll up for succes when you go pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom