Group buy on Bull-bar Bumper (closed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Copy. This is what I have so far:
@NookShneer (steel bumper)
@Dcups (front and rear(?))
@gt7058a (front steel)
Myself (front alloy)

If Dcups ends up getting the rear that can take the place holder for the 5th bumper in the original quote. If any other parties are interested respond to me by Friday of this week (the 25th). Would like to get our end buttoned up so Nick can send us over the official invoice. No more orders will be placed after I get that official invoice.

@alphaeighteen
@gmr76

Also interested in the rear bumper. Personally don't love how bulky the 022 bumper looks though. Could you ask him if the 050 bumper would work for a 60 series?

@Mikeybro Coming late to the party. In Seattle area and interested. Couple of questions that I could not tell from their website. In the first post did I read correctly that the alloy bar does not accommodate a winch? Also I can’t tell if the lights are LED or not, I have a 24v truck and want to make sure the lights are compatible. Could you ask your contact these questions?

Thanks

Thanks, I’m 95% sure I’m in.

Curious how much the steel weighs. I see that the alloy is 44-ish lbs lighter.

Do we order it from MCC web site then split shipping?

—I have a little space in the garage to hold one for somebody to pick up.

Alight the 050 bumper will not fit. So your options are the 022 rear bumper, see price from previous post.

All bumpers have LED (my bad) with relays and wiring looms. So they work for both systems.

The alloy does indeed not play nice with a winch, so not compatible.

So this is what I got for the bumpers:

@NookShneer (steel bumper) CONFIRMED
@Dcups (front Steel) CONFIRMED
@gt7058a (front steel) CONFIRMED
Myself (front alloy) CONFIRMED
@RudigarP (steel) CONFIRMED
@ModisetteJ (rear bumper) CONFIRMED

Also Nick From MCC has been awesome with getting back to all my questions and dealing with the time difference. So don't waste our time by flaking out. And all you SEA folks ,you guys need the pro on your rigs from what it sounds like. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks, I’m 95% sure I’m in.

Curious how much the steel weighs. I see that the alloy is 44-ish lbs lighter.

Do we order it from MCC web site then split shipping?

—I have a little space in the garage to hold one for somebody to pick up.
Nick is going to give me one invoice probably next week. We will split shipping. Most likely I will have individuals send out money to MCC and then once all is transferred they will ship them.

Additionally it says shipping weight is 65 kgs, so 143 lbs.

Alright boys see attached invoice. The way to pay is to directly pay using the acct. number and routing number at the bottom(ish) left corner of the doc.

-For your payment you need to enter in the exact product code and quantity for yourself.
-You will add $204.54 to whatever product you are buying. This is the freight charge.
@ModisetteJ you need to add the two items together for your opt.
-Once you have done that you need to email your slip to admin@mcc4x4.com with reference to our group buy so they can track everything.
-If you don't want to do that then you can use your credit card to the number at the bottom.
-Keep in mind the time difference.
-I can't get a straight answer on customs, but it will most likely be a couple hundred bucks. That we will all split.
-Also all prices are in AUS dollars so its a bit cheaper than what you think it is.

My email and number are on the invoice so feel free to call or email me.

Attachments

• SaleQuote SO-15430 for MichaelBrother.pdf
    84.6 KB · Views: 97
Alright boys see attached invoice. The way to pay is to directly pay using the acct. number and routing number at the bottom(ish) left corner of the doc.

-For your payment you need to enter in the exact product code and quantity for yourself.
-You will add $204.54 to whatever product you are buying. This is the freight charge.
@ModisetteJ you need to add the two items together for your opt.
-Once you have done that you need to email your slip to admin@mcc4x4.com with reference to our group buy so they can track everything.
-If you don't want to do that then you can use your credit card to the number at the bottom.
-Keep in mind the time difference.
-I can't get a straight answer on customs, but it will most likely be a couple hundred bucks. That we will all split.
-Also all prices are in AUS dollars so its a bit cheaper than what you think it is.

My email and number are on the invoice so feel free to call or email me.
So is this like a wire transfer? Trying to figure out how to send the money, but I'm a little confused.

Alright. I know i've paid, and Josh has paid. Who else has? 2 out of 6.

Ok no worries. Nick has confirmed payment on me and Josh. So it works, if any of you were feeling slightly skeptical. Also don't forget we will have to pay some kind of fee at customs most likely. Nick also told me some of the items ordered will have to built, and he will send pics before they load everything for the journey over. Stoked lads, get ready for people asking you were you get that bumper from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom