Group buy on Bull-bar Bumper (closed) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its the windchill that will get you. -32. And I should be getting back the 15th of Jan. Its just a TDY (temporary). All assuming we don't have a covid outbreak. I have been emailing Joy Song from the Binex company. her contact information is binexseacs1@binexline.com . Still working out the details so I can set ya'll up for succes when you go pick up.

I have room to stage stuff for people as long as they need (w/in reason), a month shouldn’t be a problem at all. I’ll get a group DM going and between the 3-4 of us we should be able to get it sorted.

Saweet! Once the summer comes round again we all should go wheeling together. I moved from Colorado about 2 years ago, but 1 of those years was getting my D*&@ kicked in. So i'd love to see this part of the States properly!

Saweet! Once the summer comes round again we all should go wheeling together. I moved from Colorado about 2 years ago, but 1 of those years was getting my D*&@ kicked in. So i'd love to see this part of the States properly!

That’s funny. A few of us have been making an annual pilgrimage to CO for wheeling every summer. Ouray area.

Well then If i can get the leave approved and I can join we most certainly must make a stop at Crested Butte.

Well then If i can get the leave approved and I can join we most certainly must make a stop at Crested Butte.

Check out the Solid Axle Summit event. I’ve been the last 3 years. It’s an amazing group of LC enthusiasts and a Mud family event. Registration should go live pretty soon and fills up in a week or less.

I’m new to this thread but am exited about bringing my ‘85 out for the SAS , just worried i’ll miss the registration 😐

Anybody in the Edmonds area can see the boat with the bumpers heading south to port of Seattle.

8F8F3491-334A-49F1-87FE-2FBDEE79BC5D.jpeg

Ok all, the freight forwarder sent the final bill for port fees and duties. We owe $843.60. Attached is the invoice. Split 6 ways, like shipping, it's $140.60 each.

I may need the original BOL before picking up, but I asked if I could pick up without it so I'll find out tomorrow. We do need to pay before they will release the bumpers, but I don't mind paying up front and getting reimbursed later.

Attachments

• gsea2011001--.pdf
    128.1 KB · Views: 209
Super stoked for these! Looks like I will be able to make it up weekend of the 8th or 13th. My work tempo is pretty fast and the next 2 weekends i will be working. Thanks to Chris for handling all of this whilst I have been gone. Additionally I was bummed to find out once i got back to service that SAS is already full. I signed up for the waitlist, but will be done to travel east with you all @NookShneer and then go our separate ways around the grand junction area.

Success! Bumpers picked up today

Alright I know myself, Shane, and Dien did not get the poly pro on our bumpers. I sent an email out to MCC asking to ship them our way. We will see how that goes. Also if you haven't unpacked your bumper do so, as mine was/is chrome plated much to my disgust....:flush:

Alrigth MCC responded pretty quick and said that the 60 series version doesn't have enough tolerances to allow the space for the poly protectors up front.

Found out its not chrome plated, its just shined alu. So one less step in the PC process. Didn't throw me any bones though.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom