Group buy on Bull-bar Bumper (closed) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alright we are all paid up gents! I will keep you posted with everything if Nick doesn't send info to all of you.

Pending the fab time line and possible slow boat over here I will have a place to store bumpers should people need until pick up (if after 10/29). Sounds like most are local so may not be an issue at all. Offer is still there.

Sorry for going MIA on you guys. But emailed nick last night and woke up to this:

"All the bull bars are completed, Just the rear bar is what we are waiting for.
I will get some photos sent to you before dispatch. "

I will get those pics sent out once I have em. I am hoping before Christmas.

Alright good news Gents!

Its all packed up and should be shipped out next week.

1603554391304.png

Bummed I missed out on this, I'm down in Los Angeles and only found the thread today. I will continue watching to see how they turn out! At first glance, definitely my preference over the ARB bull bar bumper. Cheers ya'll.

Sent out an email today, asking for update. Probably will get a response Monday night.

Here we go:
He say covid has made the shippers take a lot longer.

Here is an update.
12 Nov 2020 your pallet will be picked up from our warehouse to the port.
15 Nov 2020 Ship leaves.
17 Dec 2020 Date due to arrive at seattle port.
(Arriving time is based on estimate they have given me)

Yes I should. They are suppose to notify me when it arrives, If they don't they will notify Nick who then will notify me. Additionally gents don't forget we aren't done with the money part. We will have to pay customs at some point and time. I can just use my CC and then ya'll can wire me via what ever makes you feel comfortable.

Based on a little customs calculator thing I used it looks like it will be in the ball park of $700 split 6 ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom