Grom Vline 200 Series Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any hope of another group buy in the immediate future? I'd love to participate!

Thanks!

2021-09-18 at 10.35 AM.jpeg

LOL.

awesome. If I could post all the back and forth emails I have had with them I kid you not it would be like 20 pages long
I bet myself and other 200 owners really pushed them over the edge.

FWIW
with latest update and firmware my VLine in my 17LC200 has been rock solid.
there is a flickering line at the bottom of the screen which they are working on. (this may be one of the reasons for the test mule)

Id like to get in

I am also very interested. I like the tesla like system in the 100 and now 200 but not excited about losing the AC and other physical controls. In fine with the OE screen size and an add on that is solid with the functionality they describe is worth what they are charging. I'm in on group buy.

It looks like Grom will issue a group buy in mid-October so be sure to sign up on their website.

LOL.

awesome. If I could post all the back and forth emails I have had with them I kid you not it would be like 20 pages long
I bet myself and other 200 owners really pushed them over the edge.

FWIW
with latest update and firmware my VLine in my 17LC200 has been rock solid.
there is a flickering line at the bottom of the screen which they are working on. (this may be one of the reasons for the test mule)
This is great to hear. My unit flashes to a black screen about every 45-90 seconds. It's pretty annoying. Did you have the same issue?

It looks like Grom will issue a group buy in mid-October so be sure to sign up on their website.
Is there a link to sign up for the group buy? I was not immediately able to find it on their site.

SINCE THIS THIS QUESTION IS ASKED LIKE EVERY 2 MONTHS

Contact GROM directly RE the group buy.
They do one every 3-4 months

This is not a "limited time you'll miss your chance" type of group buy

I think its just a way to get enough orders so that they can order the right amount of units

There is no link
There is no one on the boards running it
Just email them and say you heard of the group buy....they will put you on the list and then they will update you when the order is on it's way

SINCE THIS THIS QUESTION IS ASKED LIKE EVERY 2 MONTHS

Contact GROM directly RE the group buy.
They do one every 3-4 months

This is not a "limited time you'll miss your chance" type of group buy

I think its just a way to get enough orders so that they can order the right amount of units

There is no link
There is no one on the boards running it
Just email them and say you heard of the group buy....they will put you on the list and then they will update you when the order is on it's way
Thanks for your clarification… very helpful!

BTW mine unit on my 17LC200 is working great
I maybe get a glitch/restart once every 3 weeks....sometimes I'm pushing buttons and being impatient while something is loading....sometimes it's completely random
but very stable

I do still have one horizontal flicker line at the bottom of the screen that they are trying to work on...

BTW mine unit on my 17LC200 is working great
I maybe get a glitch/restart once every 3 weeks....sometimes I'm pushing buttons and being impatient while something is loading....sometimes it's completely random
but very stable

I do still have one horizontal flicker line at the bottom of the screen that they are trying to work on...
Great to hear…
How hard is to install the unit?
Do you have to remove the whole head unit?
I’m afraid that I might break some old taps from the dashboard or trim pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom