Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just had my 77 FJ40 shipped from Stockton CA to Oak Lawn IL. Aaron (Riverrunner on Mud) from Summit Auto Transport (303-524-9122) arranged everything for me and I could not of asked for a better experience! Not only did he come in 200 dollars under the best quote I received, but he was extremely helpful and answered all my questions.

Anyone needing a 40 shipped should contact Aaron, thanks again!:beer:

I can't read SSCR's yellow text, but echoing the same sentiments as the thread title.

Aaron and I began initial discussions Friday, but nothing concrete, due to extenuating circumstances on my end.

Spoke to him yesterday at 10am to formalize transport and by 11 the plans were solidified, driver called by 4pm, and she was loaded and headed to Boulder by noon today.

image-2740373909.jpg

I was lucky (for once) and she's riding enclosed on a one day trip from Tulsa.

Obviously the trips not complete, and I'll update with final commendations, but Aaron was attentive to schedule, price was reasonable, and driver's were very professional.

My only complaint is the 45 minutes it took to do the preload inspection, considering the "stage" the body work is in.

(Obvious sarcasm. The exterior has had all 162 holes welded and sprayed with white primer, and the driver's noted every item that didn't appear pristine, which is a lot, at this point. It's a PP80, but not a show queen. They treated it as the latter on the inspection, which would be advantageous for those shipping minties).

Thanks again, Aaron.

Didn't even air down.

Chris

image-2740373909.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Chris! Got word today from Robbie that it arrived safe and sound. He mentioned it was fun to watch the driver try to crawl in and out in such a tight space. Let me know when you are ready for the return trip.

We used Summit Transport a few weeks ago to have a '86 Hilux shipped from Cali. to Tx. They did a great job and the pricing was good. I'd recommend them!

image-2882299213.jpg

-Daniel Kent

image-2882299213.jpg

We used Summit Transport a few weeks ago to have a '86 Hilux shipped from Cali. to Tx. They did a great job and the pricing was good. I'd recommend them!

View attachment 708039

-Daniel Kent

Thanks Daniel! Im glad I could help you out!

Thanks !! Going to shoot an email now.

I received your update about the shipment moving to Wyoming...I sent to an email and I hope we can make it work for you.

I will subscribe to this thread so I get updates in the future...Thanks Delancy for getting him my email:clap:

Good to have this info for future reference.
Aaron, I sent an email to you regarding a shipment I'm hoping to have completed by end of January.
Thanks.

Good to have this info for future reference.
Aaron, I sent an email to you regarding a shipment I'm hoping to have completed by end of January.
Thanks.

Quote sent

Just had them ship another truck for us and second great experience!

image-1612733004.jpg

They also gave us a great deal...thanks again!!

-Daniel Kent

image-1612733004.jpg

I also had a great experience with Auto Summit Transport. They hauled a rig from Stockton, CA to Cumming,GA at an extremely reasonable rate for a non-op vehicle. They even arrive 24 hours ahead of schedule. Aaron is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom