Parting Out Gray/Tan 1999 UZJ100 in Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

overhead/sunroof control console?

There are some variations depending on year and model. Email me with a pic of what you need, I can check

There are some variations depending on year and model. Email me with a pic of what you need, I can check
Looking for one that will work with the @BenCC overhead console printed parts. Not what I have.

Looking for one of these, its a “jack cover” in tan. Thanks!

7A36F39A-A7B9-4412-B0F9-29DC6204E5E2.jpeg

Would like to purchase the rear wind deflector and the plastic interior piece that covers the jack storage. Let me know a price. Thanks

I need the plastic roof rack feet if there in good shape. Also need the right side inside tail light. You can text e at 4068556682

email me which ones you need as well as your model and year.

Would like to purchase the rear wind deflector and the plastic interior piece that covers the jack storage. Let me know a price. Thanks

I am out of deflectors. I have the jack cover in tan, email if interested.

I need the 2nd row cupholder that is on the back of the middle console between 2 front seats. Please let me know if you have this. Thanks

I am looking for the center console cubby without cd changer. Want to swap out my center console cubby that has a CD changer for one without the cd changer. Any chance you'd have that? Thanks,

I have one but am selling the console as a whole, email if interested.

Edit: found one

Last edited:
Is the owners manual available still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom