Parting Out Gray/Tan 1999 UZJ100 in Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Picked up a 1999 today. It was in a crash as you can see. email me what you need.

Upper hatch is sold.
The drivetrain, ecu and harness are spoken for at this time

Photo album Picasa Web Albums - CruiserYard - 99Gray_Lex

Also parting a 2nd 1999, pics to that can be seen here Picasa Web Albums - CruiserYard - gray100

IMG_7375.JPG

IMG_7378.png

IMG_7388.JPG

Last edited:
the onus is on you to confirm , I don't know your application. It's a 99, so you have to do your homework. email me if interested.

I'd be interested in the gas filler lines from the tank to the fender, and the trailer hitch 7 prong wiring harness and plug, also the power steering lines in the front... metal line and rubber. shipped to 19533, Pennsylvania
thanks

How much for the environmental controls ? all I really need is the rear defroster switch but I am not sure if you can remove just that.

Also the rear most side molding on the passenger side the part that goes from the rear tire to the tail light. Never mind I looked at the pics its missing LOL

I am local so no shipping needed.

Can you send me the part number for your abs module? Looking for 89540-60160. Thanks

What kind of shape is the interior in? I'm interested in a lot of stuff if it's in good shape. Mine is pretty ragged. hoarfrost79@gmail.com if you want to email pics.

What kind of shape is the interior in? I'm interested in a lot of stuff if it's in good shape. Mine is pretty ragged. hoarfrost79@gmail.com if you want to email pics.

read the first post, should answer your questions.

I think the rest of you I have responded, email if I missed you.

I should add, I do have part of another 99 as well, I will update that photo album in the first post too

A pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Thank you

A pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Thank you

likewise J! safe travels as well

Rear cup holder assembly?
Shipped to 72703, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom