Got shade? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have to do a front axle rebuild. Since I've never attempted this, I'll be doing it behind Kevin's shop and the sun could get problematic. If anyone has an EZ UP or a similar free standing shade structure you'd be willing to loan, it would be a big help.

Do it soon while the weather is nice, I was actually looking for a sunny spot this morning.:cool:

JJ also has an easy up. I need to run a bumper up to his house at some point, so maybe I could pick it up if he's cool with that?

Do you want a hand with the rebuild? I have some experience with them.

JJ also has an easy up. I need to run a bumper up to his house at some point, so maybe I could pick it up if he's cool with that?

Do you want a hand with the rebuild? I have some experience with them.

That would be great, let me know what he says. Had to abort Friday due to weather. I really need to get on it this week or it'll get problematic. I've never been past the hub, so any help would be appreciated.

Free Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday during the day this week. Let me know which one works for you. I'll shoot JJ. A message about some shade. :cool:

Free Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday during the day this week. Let me know which one works for you. I'll shoot JJ. A message about some shade. :cool:

Not good for me. I believe TRAL has an event Wednesday. I would only have a half day Wednesday but am free the rest of the week. Shoot JJ the note, shade is definitely needed, this isn't going to be a one day job.

i have an ez up as well if you need to borrow it. Im in mesa/tempe
GO3pe6y.jpg

Not with that attitude it isn't.

I work Thursday and Friday. How's your Saturday?

Never done it before so it's not my attitude, it's Kevin's.:flipoff2:

Saturday is open, I also have a half day available Wednesday.

Driver's side is soup. Passengers side is leaking but it may only be due to a broken knuckle stud. The seals are original so, even if the inner seal is still holding, there's no reason go in without replacing it. Hopefully it won't be as messy which may speed it up a bit.

Okay, let's start Wednesday and wrap up Saturday. What time?

Okay, let's start Wednesday and wrap up Saturday. What time?

I can be there around noon. Do you think we can knock out one side in a half day? Were you able to procure shade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom