Got Projects? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHO NUFF said:
Instead of working on my Cruiser I drove it to Charouleau and made "The Step" my bitch.

I called "the step" a bitch, when I drove around it! :D

Pix of the step.

009.jpg

attachment.php

OK the stereo upgrade is underway! Thats a fast way to drop 1k! This will be the first real "system" I have ever had. My LC is gonna rock! Pioneer satelite ready deck, 4 Planet Audio 5-1/4" 2-ways, 2 2" tweets, 2 8" subs and a 700w Planet Audio amp. SWEET! The sub box and amp will be behind the 2nd row seats and then I will build my drawer system over and around that. The 5-1/4's are for the 4 doors and the tweets are for the dash.
Pink Floyd-Animals is gonna sound REAL good Kevin!

Then the less fun stuff... plugs, wires, dizzy cap, and rotor. Upper and lower rad hoses and t-stat. Extended SS brake lines and caliper rebuild kits. And all belts. Then sliders and rear bumper.

:cheers:

I just installed Slees 6" lift and mounted my Krawlers on my new Allied beadlocks. Problem is .. wheel studs too short... so i took it in last week to have the old ones popped out and new arp 3" studs (9/16" now) pushed in.
I should get her back tomarrow or the next day. this weekend ill put the sonrkel on, and hopefully get her calibrated to the correct speed with the true-speed unit. and if theres time, do the CDL install and pin 7 mod.
Then take her out sunday to see the difference between stock and now.
Ill post picts this week or next.
-Ron

desertdude ...Animals - good choice in music!

There I fixed it for you! :D

Alvin, The system upgrade sounds good! :cheers:

I was under the junk tonight and decided that the hot a$$ welding stuff is going to have to wait until October! :crybaby:

I have to see your rig sometime project fj. Did you stay with OME shocks or go to something with more travel? all sounds good.

Right now I went with the ome setup all around ... future plans will be to go the the blisteins with the reserivors. but thats not for a year or so. Hope to beable to make it to the meeting this month.

Quote:
desertdude ...Animals - good choice in music!

There I fixed it for you!

yes you did... Thank Kevin - The Floyds on me Sept clean up :)

well i did undertake some mods today (sat). did a header and 38mm weber, then took the weber off and put on a 40mm but its got a flat spot so i put the 38 back on. then while pondering stuff i put a deposit on a cummins 4BT, so maybe i'll be sporting a turbo diesel here pretty soon, i dunno.

ok sill in and a few patch panels left to weld than on to the master cylinder and installation of new steering stabilizer (thanks degnol)

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom