Glass Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a friend who is going ot replace all my glass with bronze tinted but his shop has never done a cruiser before(oh, 70 fj40) nad just wondering if there are any"make sure you..." rhings before I get him to do it. Wife would be not to pleased with the true winter experience with no windows.

You may want to check your window gaskets. If they are dried out and brittle now may be a good time to replace them. If they pull the windows out to put on the tint, the gaskets may be to hard and dry to re-install. Just a thought

I have a friend who is going ot replace all my glass with bronze tinted but his shop has never done a cruiser before(oh, 70 fj40) nad just wondering if there are any"make sure you..." rhings before I get him to do it. Wife would be not to pleased with the true winter experience with no windows.
I know this is an old post, but did you put Bronzed Glass in the rig or you just put a tint film on?

I know this is an old post, but did you put Bronzed Glass in the rig or you just put a tint film on?

Eternal hasn't been seen since 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom