Wanted Georgia - FJ40 Acorn Lug Nuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need 6-10 old style FJ40 acorn lug nuts

6FAB96E7-D54E-44FB-95FF-D989A2C1D978.jpeg

Need 6-10 old style FJ40 acorn lug nuts

View attachment 2241004

i have exactly / only 6 NOS Acorn Lug Nuts .............

let me know ,

they can be in today's Mail to Ya ............

via a 2 Day small flat rate box , in your hands by Thurs. ....... :)

DSCN0944.JPG

ToyotaMatt — I am looking for some with that “half ball” cap vs the taller and flatter cap. I can’t tell in your pic but they may be the taller/flatter cap style. They are shiny!

I think I have some used lug nuts like the ones in your photo, are you only looking for new?

ToyotaMatt — I am looking for some with that “half ball” cap vs the taller and flatter cap. I can’t tell in your pic but they may be the taller/flatter cap style. They are shiny!

i will take a fresh profile view pic shortly for u ....

thanks

I just counted 21 good used lug nuts out in my garage, I'm heading to the Post Office in an hour or so if you're interested.

I just counted 21 good used lug nuts out in my garage, I'm heading to the Post Office in an hour or so if you're interested.
4Cruisers — if they match those two (in size and shape) in my top photo in this thread, then it sounds like what I need. 10 would be great unless you prefer to sell the whole batch. Send me a pic and price. Shipping to Georgia 30092. No hurry on the shipping.

4Cruisers — if they match those two (in size and shape) in my top photo in this thread, then it sounds like what I need. 10 would be great unless you prefer to sell the whole batch. Send me a pic and price. Shipping to Georgia 30092. No hurry on the shipping.

i sat mine on the sides and compared the acorn profile

mine are very slight different .........

mine are tad flat on top .............

sorry for any confusion , i thought they were same ........

I would recommend u take John up on his offer @4Cruisers has a sharp eye

for Vintage Toyota Details Especially when it Comes to the Word & Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom