Georg and Project Wrong Way Build an Orion Part 2, 3, and 4 (3/09) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Part 4: Georg and I continue to push things together, once the lights go out. Final Orion build episode is live. We mate the transmission and transfer case in this one. Plenty of juicy tidbits, for those following along, “Georg gratefully shared knowledge he has accumulated over 25 years of building and modifying Toyota Land Cruiser transmissions and transfer cases professionally.”

Last edited:
Part 4: Georg and I continue to push things together, once the lights go out. Final Orion build episode is live. We mate the transmission and transfer case in this one. Plenty of juicy tidbits, for those following along, it’s worth a watch to snag some free knowledge from Georg’s well.

Never say “free knowledge “— that diminishes what experts in our field do for a living and have spent lifetimes developing as SMEs.

And it creates an expectation that Georg needs to do this for free for people. That’s BS.

Say, “Georg gratefully shared knowledge he has accumulated over 25 years of building and modifying Toyota Land Cruiser transmissions and transfer cases professionally.”

Never say “free knowledge “— that diminishes what experts in our field do for a living and have spent lifetimes developing as SMEs.

And it creates an expectation that Georg needs to do this for free for people. That’s BS.

Say, “Georg gratefully shared knowledge he has accumulated over 25 years of building and modifying Toyota Land Cruiser transmissions and transfer cases professionally.”
Yeah, good call.

Thanks so much for making this video. It was very informative and the process is now well documented. If a picture (like in the FSM) is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million. Will be looking for you two on oscar night.

Thanks, indeed. I'm beginning the tear-down this weekend. Same H41 and Orion going in before Rubithon in June. These videos helped settle the nerves about the rebuild quite a bit.
See you there bro!

Part 4: Georg and I continue to push things together, once the lights go out. Final Orion build episode is live. We mate the transmission and transfer case in this one. Plenty of juicy tidbits, for those following along, “Georg gratefully shared knowledge he has accumulated over 25 years of building and modifying Toyota Land Cruiser transmissions and transfer cases professionally.”

This is great, thank you! Gives me the confidence to rebuild the T case for my 4 speed swap. Ill be ordering the kit from Georg (as well as a few other bits like the double output seal and t case saver)... I should get on that while they are having a sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom