1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Generic spring shop art number for 60 front springs?

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by Fromage, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Fromage

Fromage

So, I replaced the rear springs off the 60 last year with stockers I got from my local spring shop. I got the number off of this website:

http://cruisers.bitwalla.com/articles/suspension.html

Made by Triangle Auto Spring Company (DuBois PA, Fontana CA, Monterry Mexico), part number D87093 90-105

The springs I got only had 90-105 on them. They were not Triangle. The spring shop got these in based on my above number, they worked great, they are still in awesome shape. Only problem is I gave the spring shop the number, they ordered them, but they can't find the equivalent front number.

I'm looking for the equivalent number for the front. Anyone?

2. Fromage

Fromage

Okay, so I tracked down the tech guy for Triangle. He gave me this number - 90-106. It would almost seem too good to be true, being one digit off form the rears, sounds like the proper one. I'm going to order them in, and I'll post up for additional clarification.

3. TyWebb

TyWebb

How much did the springs cost?

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">